Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Action Zoom
5015 11 2019-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Micky Parise
lvl.2
Flight distance : 190203 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does the Osmo action have a zoom feature?
2019-7-22
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No, not in the sense of optical or digital zoom while recording. Although if recorded in 4k and rendering to 1080P in an editor you could add quite an effective x2 zoom I would think.
2019-7-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello and good day Micky Parise. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. The DJI Osmo Action has no zoom feature. For additional reference I will be posting a link whre in you can find the overview, specifications and the frequently asked questions for the DJI Osmo Action ( https://www.dji.com/osmo-action?site=brandsite&from=nav ). Thank you.
2019-7-22
Use props
thaiphoon
lvl.1
Switzerland

Can you explain this a bit more for the newbies?
I use the DJI Osmo Action to record my daughter on the tennis court. For normal tennis training this is OK, but if I have to record her on a tennis tournament, I will have to record from behind a fence and without a zoom, the action is too far away, so I have to use a cheaper mobile phone camera with which I am able to zoom in.
I really wish we would get a zoom lens for this otherwise great camera.
1-7 22:43
Use props
Fishycomics
Captain
United States

then can add zoom in but may not be  while recording.  it may take them  some time. if  they feel its a needed feature. the lag was so sure zoom can be next but more was night lapse,  photo and video
1-8 04:21
Use props
SuperFly151
Second Officer
Flight distance : 76135 ft
United States

Fishycomics Posted at 1-8 04:21
then can add zoom in but may not be  while recording.  it may take them  some time. if  they feel its a needed feature. the lag was so sure zoom can be next but more want night shutter lapsing.

whats night shutter lapsing?
1-9 17:46
Use props
Fishycomics
Captain
United States

I swore I wrote Night lapse so I corrected it and I do look at what I write.
1-10 04:22
Use props
Larkantor
lvl.1

United States

Horrific flaw by DJI. And I gave up buying go-pro thinking Osmo Action is better but it has no zoom-in or zoom-out option.  Tons of useless features but no ZOOM? It's as dumb as making a fancy car with no steering wheel. I'm returning my Osmo Action.
9-4 18:05
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 8871 ft
  • >>>
United States

Larkantor Posted at 9-4 18:05
Horrific flaw by DJI. And I gave up buying go-pro thinking Osmo Action is better but it has no zoom-in or zoom-out option.  Tons of useless features but no ZOOM? It's as dumb as making a fancy car with no steering wheel. I'm returning my Osmo Action.

Gee... maybe you should have read the specs before you made the purchase...
9-4 19:13
Use props
djiuser_SJE7tu2JJAC1
lvl.1

Germany

I need the superwiev mode like gopro..
9-4 19:30
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 8871 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_SJE7tu2JJAC1 Posted at 9-4 19:30
I need the superwiev mode like gopro..

Then buy a go... if you NEED a feature, then buy the camera with that feature :-)
9-6 09:22
Use props
Fishycomics
Captain
United States

buy a wide angle lens.
9-6 12:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules