Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 App freezes while creating a Video
2118 6 2019-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mountainer
lvl.1
Germany

Hey Guys,

my App (Iphone XR - newest Updates installed) is still freezing while im creating a movie.
It dosnt matter what a kind of movie im creating, it still freeze after a couple of time.

Ive 8 gb free Space & the video is just 500 mb (other Videos with less space dosnt work too).
App already deleted & reinstalled -> nothing changed. I already created Videos on my phone. I dont have an idea what changed.

Sorry for my bad english. Thanks for all help!

2019-7-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Mountainer, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know what's the current version of the App? Could you upload a short screen recording and export the log for analysis? Thanks so much!

2019-7-22
Use props
Mountainer
lvl.1
Germany

V4.3.20.

Where can i find that Logs on my Iphone?!
188D1DCD-6B13-4D6B-A914-BE6CB0EE2779.png
2019-7-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mountainer Posted at 7-22 22:54
V4.3.20.

Where can i find that Logs on my Iphone?!

For iOS devices, iTools needs to be used. Please kindly Go to Toolbox>Advanced Features>Log to check.BTW, please kindly click the reply button under my message so that I can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!
2019-7-23
Use props
Mountainer
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 7-23 01:50
For iOS devices, iTools needs to be used. Please kindly Go to Toolbox>Advanced Features>Log to check.BTW, please kindly click the reply button under my message so that I can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!

Under "Toolbox" ive these Options.

u mean the console log ?

2019-7-23
Use props
Mountainer
lvl.1
Germany

Mountainer Posted at 7-23 08:14

u mean the console log ?

Under Crash Reports there is nothing with "dji"
2019-7-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mountainer Posted at 7-23 08:14

u mean the console log ?

Please kindly upload the Console Log and Crash Reports, as well as the screen recording when the issue appears to Dropbox or Google Drive, I'll forward to our engineers to check.
2019-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules