Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 1 Unlocking List Issues...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Bennett
lvl.4
Flight distance : 289770 ft

United States

PLANT & SERVICE OPERATIONS
MAIL CODE 6727
SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY
210 PHYSICAL PLANT DR
CARBONDALE, ILLINOIS 62901
22 July 2019
DJI Support Forum
Dear Sir or Madam:
My name is John Bennett and I am the “UAV Administrator” for Southern Illinois University, Carbondale Illinois.  I am using an Inspire 1 / v2 and the large CrystalSky Ultra Bright.
On or about 11.15.2018, I requested an unlocking of the UAV to operate at our local airport.  I received the unlocking email and proceeded to process the modification.  I do not remember having an issue at that time.  With the exception of a "test" to see how the Inspire will unlock and operate in the airport's environment, I have not used the unlocking feature to date.  I will be later this week or early next week.  In a related issue, I applied for and received today an unlocking authorization for the same Inspire for operation on University property located next to a different airport that is some distance from me.  I had hoped to add this new unlocking modification to the Inspire this afternoon and see both on the "Unlocking List".
That is where I have run into problems.   The Unlocking List does not appear in the  "Go" flight application.  I have looked in the general setting menu and subsequently all menus.  I have the UAV on, connected, and a good Wifi connection.  I know I have a good WiFi connection because the remote actually locates itself and displays the correct location on the map.  Without the Unlocking List, I cannot update the UAV for the other site that I will be at in a few days or so. Also, I am very concerned that I have lost the earlier authorization that allows me access to my local airport.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time and attention
John Bennett
===================================================
JOHN TRACEY BENNETT
PSO UAV Administrator / Certified Pilot – sUAS (active)
Chief Engineering Draftsman
CAD Systems / Archive Systems Coordinator
PLANT & SERVICE OPERATIONS
MAIL CODE 6727
SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY
210 PHYSICAL PLANT DR
CARBONDALE, ILLINOIS 62901
E:  JohnB@PSO.SIU.edu / JohnB@SIU.edu
P:  618/453-6766
F:  618/453-6784
PSO.SIU.EDU

2019-7-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi John, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please kindly send an email to flysafe@dji.com, the designated team will check and help you out. If you encounter any troubles during the process, please provide us with your ticket number, we'd like to check, thanks!
2019-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules