So DJI has come a long way since fly-aways and flip of deaths.
1251 14 2019-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

So DJI has come a long way since fly-aways and flip of deaths.

It's what kept me away from buying Any DJI drones. I started w/ the Spark in late March 2019. I then bought many DJI products and soon to get a Mavic 2 Pro and Smart Controller. You know how there are a lot of problems that used to happen w/ things such as Chemotherapy and many other products, well when companies get their things in order it pretty much erases All the negative stuff they've done in the past in my opinion though there are people who will 100% keep all negative things that have happened to heart and will never change that memory. It's unfortunate people still remain with the issues when things are experimental and getting matured, but after, other people benefit so much.

A lot of wars have happened. A lot of things had happened in life way before any of us were even born. If we stop to question life as we do with stop to sight-see with our drones in the air, our understandings will change from how we were taught growing up forever.

To get to the moment of droning as we do w/ the latest tech today, humanity has come a very long way. Aerial live feeds under our control are pretty much the limits of the technology of today. In the future, it could be much much different.

I believe the organizations of life now are great, but it's just un as organized as it could be. Missing Bitcoin and other assets, being taught on the only way to make money was what your parents are doing and tell you can be incorrect. It doesn't stop there. This goes with all religions, the bible, what your friends said, what you believe, etc. We can't just throw everything away and start fresh, though with enough money we could. If you look at it deeply, a lot of things we do are incredibly inefficient at how it could be.

My mission is to optimize the most overlooked areas of life and bring them to the latest up-to-date techniques of today, fully utilizing the finest computer equipment and highest-level human connections known to man.

2019-7-22
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lol, wut?  Go drunk your home.
2019-7-22
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

What
2019-7-23
Use props
Sick Dog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 451119 ft
United States

jfc, grow up and take your meds!
2019-7-23
Use props
JPilotR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 584662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Grabbing what I could out of that diatribe, but I'll take a shot at the Bitcoin remark. Maybe if technology advanced so much as to tokenize drones on the Blockchain (say the Ethereum network), there would be more opportunities to improve safety?

Sorry, trying to make a thread out of the original post -- it was kind of confusing.
2019-7-23
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

JPilotR Posted at 7-23 13:46
Grabbing what I could out of that diatribe, but I'll take a shot at the Bitcoin remark. Maybe if technology advanced so much as to tokenize drones on the Blockchain (say the Ethereum network), there would be more opportunities to improve safety?

Sorry, trying to make a thread out of the original post -- it was kind of confusing.

Yeah, 30-year mortgages of people no longer matters when people have invested in Bitconnect before it hit its peak and sold the "coins".  I mean, getting screwed hard with the '07 Housing crisis, having absolutely nothing but mining BTC would have made more money than entire neighborhoods who work 40 hours a week for a lifetime and their descendants.  Sometimes going way way down then going all the way up can put you on top of everyone else that is keeping it steady since birth.

Of course, a lot of bad things could have happened even with money such as dying Day 1 from Zero training because you had the money to be in a position to use what others couldn't because they can't pay for the activity.  Also, dying from other issues beyond your control like the helicopter failing which has happened Numerous times since 2009.
2019-7-23
Use props
JPilotR
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Heh heh. I hear ya. I am a crypto-junkie myself. Maybe its a sickness, I don't know. But the ride sure is fun!!!!
2019-7-23
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

JPilotR Posted at 7-23 13:52
Heh heh. I hear ya. I am a crypto-junkie myself. Maybe its a sickness, I don't know. But the ride sure is fun!!!!

I got the hell out of BTC.  I was in right before it mooned hard to $20k.  I was up like $10k but lost everything when the board of CTR got arrested.

I've invested with Inventhelp in December 2018.  I've got into drones in March 2019.

I've high-sided my R6 and almost high-sided at 140+ but I couldn't afford a CBR1000RR or S1000RR because I lost my money in BTC.  If I went down I would have been bad.  I was in the works to get one but my friend got me into BTC the days before it started to "moon".

All I've learned from everything I've done, you can do Anything successfully if you just have the proper understandings in the right places Before or right when they are happening.  Whether it's all yourself, with technology, or All technology doing it for you, all that matters is that you've made it.  The Lasik Vision Institute machine made the doctor that is using it the top 1% of eye doctors in the tri-state or the country.  I forgot exactly what it was but with tech you can move things successfully a lot faster and reap the benefits.  Like the Google inventors.

Also, problems that could have happened was investing in the S800 drone that kept crashing and having 1st generation Lasik (I have 3rd gen PRK, now it's 4th or 5th) in which people have gotten blind forever that lead to their suicide.  You can see every leaf on the tree.  Seeing spice on steak and the particles coming off the steak is cool to see.
2019-7-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I’m sorry but I’m my country you’d be known as a gob...e lol ...
2019-7-23
Use props
JPilotR
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 7-23 13:55
I got the hell out of BTC.  I was in right before it mooned hard to $20k.  I was up like $10k but lost everything when the board of CTR got arrested.

I've invested with Inventhelp in December 2018.  I've got into drones in March 2019.

I've gotten pretty lucky with crypto. Not one of those "Bitcoin Millionaires" by any stretch of the imagination, but I didn't "lose" either. I mean, I rode it up, but I also rode it down. But now its up halfway to the high (BTC I mean -- I watch other alt coins too).

Kind reminds me of that "Simpsons" episode where the family is at Duff Land and Homer wants to go on the "Enron Ride". It goes up, comes down like a rock, dead-cat bounces, and then drops further into the "Poor House". At least BTC hasn't done THAT (yet?). Heh heh.
2019-7-23
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 7-23 13:57
I’m sorry but I’m my country you’d be known as a gob...e lol ...

Is that 'Mrs Brown' talking
2019-7-23
Use props
djiuser_bZkRCpiJ7jix
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1161 ft

Cameroon

Good evening please, I have a big problem with my Phantom 4
Indeed after the update of my Phantom 4 ja camera is dead I am not used if you already had a similar problem
Please help me solve this problem
The error message that is displayed to me is error camera sensor
2019-7-23
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

JPilotR Posted at 7-23 14:08
I've gotten pretty lucky with crypto. Not one of those "Bitcoin Millionaires" by any stretch of the imagination, but I didn't "lose" either. I mean, I rode it up, but I also rode it down. But now its up halfway to the high (BTC I mean -- I watch other alt coins too).

Kind reminds me of that "Simpsons" episode where the family is at Duff Land and Homer wants to go on the "Enron Ride". It goes up, comes down like a rock, dead-cat bounces, and then drops further into the "Poor House". At least BTC hasn't done THAT (yet?). Heh heh.

I was watching BTC every day for months straight and nothing else.  I was one of the most unfulfilling experiences of my life.  I felt dead inside.  Doing drone missions is more fulfilling even if I'm stuck in traffic for hours.
2019-7-23
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

okay then....
okay.gif
2019-7-23
Use props
AmosChalmer
New

Russia

It seems, everything is OK with BTC. And only you can solve the future.
2020-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules