My S9+ thinks my Osmo Pocket is a Powerbank...
880 2 2019-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Patrick-de
New
Germany

Hi,

i hope it's the right Place here. I have a little Problem with my Osmo Pocket together with my S9+. I can connect the Phone with the Osmo Pocket, the Mimo App works fine. But my S9+ starts to charge the Accu      Is there a way to disable this? Till now i found nothing in the Settings of my S9+, also nothing by google research.

bye, Patrick
2019-7-23
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

Unfortunately there is no option at this moment to stop this behaviour
it is android systems problem and not only for the osmo pocket but   even when I connect my s9 note to m2p rc  it show same behaviour
Only iOS system ( iPhone or iPad)  there is option to stop the charging but android system somehow no such option
2019-7-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Yes. When the Osmo Pocket is connected to Android phone by connecting the smartphone adapter, the Osmo Pocket will charge the mobile phone at 5V and 500 mA. This is regulated by the Android Open Accessory (AOA). As the Osmo Pocket keeps charging to the mobile phone, the Osmo Pocket's battery life will be slightly reduced. To make the Osmo Pocket work longer, it is recommended that the Wireless Module be used. Unfortunately, this phenomenon can't be disabled. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules