Problems with NCORE in inspire 1?
3583 7 2019-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fausto1991
lvl.2

United States

Hello everyone,

A few days ago, I had an incident with my inspire 1 V2.0, where the "NCore" or Main Controller part was damaged,

I also have the "Ncore" part of an inspire 1 (first version)

I ask:
Are the "NCORE" parts compatible for both models? Could this solve the problem?

I share the image of the part damaged, I am not sure if it is called, but it is what I found on the web

Thanks for your comments

ncore inspire 1

ncore inspire 1

Ncore

Ncore
2019-7-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. If the drone has physical damage, its' recommended sending the unit to our facility for further evaluation and to possibly use the warranty, However, warranty service repair would depend on the outcome of the damage assessment and warranty period of the unit. if you wish to contact our support, please see the link below. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-7-23
Use props
Fausto1991
lvl.2

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 7-23 10:26
Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. If the drone has physical damage, its' recommended sending the unit to our facility for further evaluation and to possibly use the warranty, However, warranty service repair would depend on the outcome of the damage assessment and warranty period of the unit. if you wish to contact our support, please see the link below. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support

Unfortunately, the drone has no warranty (expired)
But I want to know if the component "NCore" is compatible between inspire 1 models?

Thanks for your comments
2019-7-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Fausto1991 Posted at 7-23 11:18
Unfortunately, the drone has no warranty (expired)
But I want to know if the component "NCore" is compatible between inspire 1 models?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. As much as we would like to help you in regards to this situation, unfortunately, this process is not in accordance with our after-sales policy. Therefore, we couldn't support this process. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation in regards to the query. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-24
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi
I do not believe V1 is compatible with V2. Please contact Cloud City Drones and they will answer your question. They have V2 Ncores for sale

https://store.cloudcitydrones.co ... ts/inspire-1-parts/
Rich
2019-7-26
Use props
fansd024f813
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2104931 ft
United Kingdom

Version 2 works on a version 1 Inspire - has for the last 18 months anyway. Don't know if the reverse is true. Good luck.
2019-8-2
Use props
vodkanetmsn.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 364856 ft
Canada

Thx dji ,how nicely you provide 0 help if you make 0 cashola,lame.
2020-1-28
Use props
Nikolay Atanasov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3755928 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Hello, did you find out if there is a difference between v1 and v2?
I also am looking for replacement and was wondering the same as on ebay there are mainly inspire 1 ncores, no one mention do they work on v2.
2021-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules