Quick Shots will not start when tapping "GO"
1323 3 2019-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wog222
lvl.2
United States

Mavic 2 zoom

All Quick Shots modes will not start when tapping "GO".  It has work in the past, now it will not start the quick shot/recording.

I see the green Go box or the little green targets...tapping any of them does nothing.
Sometime the green box gets smaller or widens out on it's own.

Using a Galaxy S5 phone.

Thanks for any help on this.
2019-7-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if you've tried to uninstall and re-install the application to see if there will be changes? Please ensure that the files are saved and flight records were sync prior to deleting the application. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-23
Use props
wog222
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 7-23 16:10
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if you've tried to uninstall and re-install the application to see if there will be changes? Please ensure that the files are saved and flight records were sync prior to deleting the application. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Thanks. I tried the uninstall and re-install to no avail. I guess my phone had the issue...I switched to a tablet and the Quick Shots will now work.

Only thing that is now off is the video feed from the drone has a few second delay. Not sure why or how to fix.
2019-8-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

wog222 Posted at 8-19 15:38
Thanks. I tried the uninstall and re-install to no avail. I guess my phone had the issue...I switched to a tablet and the Quick Shots will now work.

Only thing that is now off is the video feed from the drone has a few second delay. Not sure why or how to fix.

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. It's recommended to use a compatible device to prevent a problem with the application like what you've encountered. You may refer to the screenshot below for compatible devices for the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom. Thank you for continued support.

2019-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules