Cannot reset password...
4942 2 2019-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr B
New

United States

Purchased a used Ronin M and the password is unaviailable.  I've tried to connect via windows computers and iOS apps without success.  

Need to access it so I can update the firmware.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

2019-7-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Ronin M Bluetooth password can be reset using the DJI Ronin Assistant which can be downloaded using this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-ronin. Please follow the solutions below. Thank you for your support.

1. Download and install the Ronin Assistant software;

2. Launch the Ronin Assistant software then click reset.

3. The default password is six "space bar"(Only for Ronin-MX, no password for Ronin and Ronin-M).

Once you've managed to reset the Bluetooth password, connect your device to the Ronin M and launch the Ronin application, this should ask you to enter the new Bluetooth password. Hope that this would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-24
Use props
VafaVoss
New

United States

I have the same issue.  Not able to reset the previous password from the previous owner of the Ronin M.  I don't see a "Reset".  I see "Restore Default Settings", but the Ronin M will have to be connected for these control settings to work.  Without the password, the Ronin will not connect, and so the DJI Assistant doesn't work.  Please help.
2020-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules