Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin 1 today
604 0 2019-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Patrick P
lvl.2
Flight distance : 522598 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi everyone,
Last weekend I ordered a Ronin S for my D810, but I read everywhere that Nikon users are been waiting for this update one year already.. And if it will ever come, I highly doubt now! So my dealer said I could get a Ronin M for the same price, I was so happy, but after receiving it yesterday I noticed that this was a Ronin 1!!..
So my question for you today is; Is a Ronin 1 worth 1000$ today and will I get it to work with my D810? I’m locked out because I didn’t get a password, so resetting this in a few minutes and will go ahead and finish the calibration.
What I’m really wondering about is the sound it makes when switching it on. It makes a very loud sound and the gimbal motor closest to the camera got so hot that I burned myself when touching it. This was after 1 perhaps 1.5 minutes. I immediately turned it off, I think this is normal because I haven’t used my D810 on it yet. Or should it not make this sound and get so warm??

Is it dumb to buy a Ronin 1 now in 2019??? I really wanted the M version instead. Which is the one I said yes to, but got the Ronin 1, used of course, with no RC, no suitcase, nothing to carry it in, I’m reading that it comes with a case, and nothing but the gimbal came with it..

I would appreciate each and every answer!!
2019-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules