Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lost and Found
2219 8 2019-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Letgo59
lvl.1

Saint Martin

Hello guys
3 months ago I foung a phantom 3 standard with (sn p5bdch31020402). I paid to put a ad in hour local new paper for a week to find the owner, no one claim it.
my son is 10 year he want to play with it but we dont have no battery charger or rc and the camera is broken also the body of the drone is damaged
I have two questions
1) if i decided to buy a rc and camera would it work
2) is it woth it to spend the cash on it

anyone with proof of the (sn) please contact me IMG_20190724_125433[1].jpg
gptechsxm@gmail.com

thank you
2019-7-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry to know that the owner of this drone didn't hear about the ads that you've made. To answer your query based on my sight, if you could fix the drone by your end, then that would be great. However, based on the photo, the drone had experienced an incident that causes damage to the unit severely. Internal parts might be affected that needs to be replaced or repaired that would cause a higher penny. If you still would like to reach out to the previous owner of the drone then we could probably make a connection to possibly return the drone. With your permission, PM me your contact info so we can provide it to the possible owner so he can reach you. Thank you for understanding.
2019-7-24
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Looks like it would probably cost as much to fix it as it would to buy one.
2019-7-24
Use props
xboxmoddr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 660039 ft

yup as above cost to much to repair also if you was to repair it you dont know why it crashed in 1st place if it was on the main board or a motor fail then you would of got your self a controller and camara and battery paper weight keep an eye on a auction site i picked up one of my phantom 3 standard for £150 with 2 batterys and it flyes perfect so there are great deals to be found good look in your search or get your son and your self lol a phantom fc40  they go cheep to eather way good luck and happy flying
2019-7-24
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Playing with broken things is dangerous.  Even if you did get everything back together the computer components may not function properly resulting in a crash.
2019-7-27
Use props
NM_Quad
lvl.4
United States

That poor Phantom suffered what we call a "spirited landing."   It definitely smacked the ground or something quite hard to break the shell and loose the camera and gimbal.  It received extensive structural damage.  Drones are a fun activity.  I wouldn't bother to repair that one.  For the cost, you can purchase a used Phantom 3 or Spark, or quite a few other beginner level drones (some non-DJI) from various places.  Some with cameras, some without.  Either way, plenty of fun to fly, learn the basic skills, and to be enjoyed by both you and your son.  If your son's interest persists, then upgrade to a used Phantom, Mavic, or something.  Good luck.
2019-7-28
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Probably best selling it on eBay as spare parts
2019-7-31
Use props
djiuser_gfKhU5E23Uih
lvl.1

United States

is there anyway someone can give me dji corporate number or pass this along to someone that can and will actually help and not just send me these useless emails it would be greatly appreciated( email vjs1418@outlook.com ) I just found out that my drone i mailed back to get fixed somehow along the way was open (according to ups) and taken and the customer service is giving me the runaround (dji)and im gettimg nowhere my mavic 2; Is my business /my job/ how I provide for my family its how we/I live and take care of my children And family I do all kind of wedding videos pictures , real estate ect I dont have 1 month let alone any longer to wait to figure out if someone is going to take blame pr not please someone help. My tracking number is 1zx902w99095864465 and the case number is cas-5025803-n0c0n7.  really i need to reach frank Wang CEO of DJI or someone that has authority cause the customer service is awful and not fair and not of any help thanks god bless!
2020-9-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_gfKhU5E23Uih Posted at 9-20 21:40
is there anyway someone can give me dji corporate number or pass this along to someone that can and will actually help and not just send me these useless emails it would be greatly appreciated( email vjs1418@outlook.com ) I just found out that my drone i mailed back to get fixed somehow along the way was open (according to ups) and taken and the customer service is giving me the runaround (dji)and im gettimg nowhere my mavic 2; Is my business /my job/ how I provide for my family its how we/I live and take care of my children And family I do all kind of wedding videos pictures , real estate ect I dont have 1 month let alone any longer to wait to figure out if someone is going to take blame pr not please someone help. My tracking number is 1zx902w99095864465 and the case number is cas-5025803-n0c0n7.  really i need to reach frank Wang CEO of DJI or someone that has authority cause the customer service is awful and not fair and not of any help thanks god bless!

Frank Wang is multi billionaire mate - I doubt he is sat in an office waiting to read emails - he has the whole company working for him. Your request is like wanting to speak to President Trump because you got a parking ticket lol
2020-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules