Download full state maps on Phantom 4 Pro Plus RC
1708 5 2019-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Placzek
lvl.1
United States

Hello,

Is there a way to download full state or region offline maps to the Phantom 4 Pro+ remote controller? I can see how to download a little sliver of an area, but I had seen on another DJI drone in the past how you could download full states/countries in full detail so that you already have them when traveling to a location. Is this still possible? Is there a way to download them and place them on the Remote Control SD card?

Thanks in advance.

2019-7-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that you couldn't download the full state or region via offline maps and it would only allow you to download the location partially. Thank you for understanding.
2019-7-24
Use props
Placzek
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 7-24 11:45
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that you couldn't download the full state or region via offline maps and it would only allow you to download the location partially. Thank you for understanding.

Hi Tony,
Are you a DJI rep? If so, I'm looking for an actual answer on this. Are we suppose to be able to download full states/regions/countries for offline use like we used to be able to do?
Thank you.
2019-7-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Placzek Posted at 7-25 08:46
Hi Tony,
Are you a DJI rep? If so, I'm looking for an actual answer on this. Are we suppose to be able to download full states/regions/countries for offline use like we used to be able to do?
Thank you.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Downloading the full preferred location is not possible as I've mentioned that you could only download the location partially. Should you have further concern, please let us know.
2019-7-25
Use props
PAPY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1234 ft

Cameroon

hi please i need help i updated my phantom 4 pro+ remote controller and the map is not showing any idea please
3-13 08:30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

PAPY Posted at 3-13 08:30
hi please i need help i updated my phantom 4 pro+ remote controller and the map is not showing any idea please

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly upload a short video showing the issue via Google Drive or YouTube so we can check it further. We will wait for your response. Thank you for your cooperation.
3-18 02:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules