Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Remote Controlling DJI Mimo
6465 7 2019-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sersoy95
lvl.1

Canada

Almost every photography application allows for the use of a bluetooth remote control to take a photo. These remote controls work because the app can take a photo using the "increase volume" button on iPhone. DJI Mimo does not take a photo through "increase volume" button. This seems to be an oversight on the app's part and would be an immense help to anyone using the app.
Are there plans to add this function to the DJI Mimo App? If not, this is my humble reaquest to add such a function.
135447iw76l16lh6581maz.jpg
2019-7-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We will forward this suggestion of yours directly to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-7-25
Use props
djiuser_x0IBhjgple6z
lvl.1
France

Great idea , and if the remote can work with dji action cam and dji osmo pocket, it ll be great !
2019-10-31
Use props
djiuser_elv2gFNu1EnJ
New
Switzerland

dont forget the huge android comunity.
if just for the flagships like samsung... thx and nice days
2019-11-2
Use props
djiuser_EvUdJ9BhSKBf
lvl.2

Sweden

That feature would be great.

Do not understand why it does not already exist.
2022-3-19
Use props
djiuser_zoC9GLKMUwUX
New

Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-7-25 08:56
Hi, thank you for reaching out. We will forward this suggestion of yours directly to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your continued support!

Shame on you, 3 years later and still the same!
2022-4-25
Use props
PhotoFreak
New

Turkey

Shame on you! I spent time installing your app and now it turns out it is useless! When will you scratch your ass to make this simple function, developer?
2023-11-5
Use props
PhotoFreak
New

Turkey

Shame on you! I spent time installing your app and now it turns out it is useless! When will you scratch your ass to make this simple function, developer?
Ебиттвою мать, вот это сайт!!!
2023-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules