Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can’t import with external card readers
526 5 2019-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrJayd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1717133 ft
  • >>>
United States

it starts to import but then just fails. Only way to view my footage is in the DJI app. I thought maybe it was just 4K but tried 1080 too and same thing happens. How can I import straight to my iPad or iPhone?
2019-7-24
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

I don't really know I-products.  But I plug my Osmo Action into my computer with a usb cable and the camera's card shows up as a drive on my computer and I can copy or move files.
2019-7-24
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I played with downloading to phone last night using DJI Mimo App', I was given warning a couple of times of 'insufficient memory on device'. So it may just be down to the total size of files associated with a video.

As ff22 I normally download to my PC using USB for viewing/editing.
2019-7-25
Use props
MrJayd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1717133 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aardvark Posted at 7-25 01:34
I played with downloading to phone last night using DJI Mimo App', I was given warning a couple of times of 'insufficient memory on device'. So it may just be down to the total size of files associated with a video.

As ff22 I normally download to my PC using USB for viewing/editing.

Works fine with the app just not with an external card reader
2019-7-25
Use props
BobWinNV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

MrJayd Posted at 7-25 08:53
Works fine with the app just not with an external card reader

The good news is that the iOS file system will be a lot better with iOS and ipadOS 13 which should make a lot of the transfer problems seen now go away.  If iOS 12 I normally transfer from my card to my mac and then Air Drop stuff to my iOS devices as need or since I mostly use the files in Luma Fusion I don't even put them in iOS photos but just use Luma Fusion's internal transfer system to grab video from a server or my WD Wireless drive.
2019-7-25
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

I have no success with using any camera as a mass storage devise, i always take the card out and put it in my USB 3.0 card reader.
I have seen cameras that topped out at 12 MB/s where the same memory card in my reader give me 90 MB/s

If we talk a dashcam and you just want to plug a file now and then to share its fine, but a whole days of action from a action camera i would not wait got know how many hours for that to be done  to be done at 12 MB/s.
Same reason i also have a internet connection with 128 MB/s max speed, though i rarely get that as the host are slow or capped,,,,,, making me rethink my idea about going to a 5 X faster connection.

ATM i also have some BS with my card reader it just pop up a empty window and a MSG i cant recall, just unplug and USB cable and plug it back in or try another port, that issue i think are a MS problem.
2019-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules