Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex E
lvl.1
Flight distance : 149915 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hello,

My Osmo Action Camera was working several minutes after the registration process was completed. It switched off by itself. I have three batteries (one from the osmo action set and two from Osmo Action Charging Kit). I tried all of them after complete charging. When a battery is inserted, two led lights are turned red constantly. After some time one can fill hit from the camera body.

Does anyone know what the reason for such behavior? Does anybody have any suggestions to fix the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Best,

A.

2019-7-25
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have a look at this other thread it looks as though this may be part of the same problem:-

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... id%3D696&page=4

I assume you are powering on the camera using the square button and not pressing the record button where the camera will start up in record mode even if initially powered off ? But in that case the red LEDs will flash. The filter cover does get very hot if recording for a while, especially if using 4k.
2019-7-25
Use props
raoje
New

Pakistan

cool content.
2019-7-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. You may try to check if the behavior of your Osmo Action would match to our LED description which can be viewed in the image below. It's recommended providing a video showing this particular situation for further assistance. The video can be uploaded using the google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

2019-7-25
Use props
Onur Sevim
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24751 ft
Turkey

DJI Tony Posted at 7-25 09:18
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. You may try to check if the behavior of your Osmo Action would match to our LED description which can be viewed in the image below. It's recommended providing a video showing this particular situation for further assistance. The video can be uploaded using the google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Hi,
Could you help me? My problem is that: My power button does not working. i can open with rec button . i can do every thing  but i can use power button. Do you have any idea?
2019-8-25
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Onur Sevim Posted at 8-25 10:20
Hi,
Could you help me? My problem is that: My power button does not working. i can open with rec button . i can do every thing  but i can use power button. Do you have any idea?

Sounds as if you need to use your warranty or return to where you bought it.  Good luck.
2019-8-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Onur Sevim Posted at 8-25 10:20
Hi,

Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience. May we know if this problem occurs upon receiving the product? Would it be possible if you could send us a short video showing the problem for further assistance? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-26
Use props
Mata ng Agila
New

Philippines

i have the same issue here.. the two lights indicators turining red constantly when i push either the ON/OFF button or the Recording button But sadly the screen is dead.
2023-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules