Ronin SC
4034 9 2019-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kblaw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49068 ft
United States

ordered gimbal last Friday , do not like and does not work. Software not compatible with gear, I want a refund, DJI says no. The company has deceived me.
Anyone else being taking advantage of? Only had a few days, won’t let me ship back. Terrible company, I am so disgusted with DJI.

I am having to file in small claims court to get a refund, DJI is not being honest
2019-7-25
Use props
exSnake
lvl.2
Flight distance : 100965 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I've send an request for the refund 2 days ago for the same reason (they claimed that is compatible with certain lens but it couldn't get balanced with it), they didn't answered yet.
My country law say that we have 14 days for request a refund of any item got from a digital store, DJI accepted to sell in my country so they accepted our law too, so they have to answer to the request and give me the instruction to procede. We will see what they do, i will update.
2019-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Kblaw, sorry for the unpleasant experience with our product and customer service, the Refund service can be applied within seven (7) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has a manufacturing defect.
As you mentioned the gimbal is not working and software is not compatible with gear, may we have more details so that we can troubleshoot to see if there is any malfunction? Thank you in advance. GTScreenshot_20190726_112759.png
2019-7-25
Use props
Kblaw
lvl.1
United States

Who ever is Mindy is you are misleading. Had my gimbal SC  last friday, called on Monday to send back, no service,  nothing, Do not buy direct , they read from a script, all canned chat, pathetic, service is worst I have every had. Look at the way its written, “You can request”: Mindy you are being deceptive  and misleading, does upper management know of your behavior?  I don’t think Upper management cares,
2019-7-26
Use props
Kblaw
lvl.1
United States

I do not want this gimbal, I am not satisfied, I am very happy, DJI you harassed me, over and over, I am not HAPPY DO NOT LIKE! I WANT MY MONEY BACK, Kentucky Law protects me form you blatant disregard for returning unwanted items . ,
2019-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kblaw Posted at 7-26 07:55
I do not want this gimbal, I am not satisfied, I am very happy, DJI you harassed me, over and over, I am not HAPPY DO NOT LIKE! I WANT MY MONEY BACK, Kentucky Law protects me form you blatant disregard for returning unwanted items . ,

Hi Kblaw, I managed to check the email record, the team is keeping following up your email and explaining the policy but you disagree.
Your concern will be escalated to the higher-level team for better follow-up, we will have someone to contact you soon in working hours, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-7-26
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
lvl.4
Flight distance : 828904 ft
  • >>>
Germany

exSnake Posted at 7-25 13:15
I've send an request for the refund 2 days ago for the same reason (they claimed that is compatible with certain lens but it couldn't get balanced with it), they didn't answered yet.
My country law say that we have 14 days for request a refund of any item got from a digital store, DJI accepted to sell in my country so they accepted our law too, so they have to answer to the request and give me the instruction to procede. We will see what they do, i will update.

Hey man. Which camera and lens are you trying to balance. I’m going through the process now and for my setup u have to tweak it a bit. I didn’t straight think of doing it this way but found the tip in the compatibility videos which are linked in the comp. doc. FYI. Let me know ur combo!
2019-7-27
Use props
PMeuser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 406660 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I received my Ronin SC two days ago in Germany. Unfortunately it will not activate: Activation dialogue does not come up or it results in "activation failed". I tried the process on several iPhones and even on an Android device without luck. The device connects and I am even able to rename it, but nothing more is possible.

How can I troubleshoot this faulty activation process? Is there any more info available, how it should work in detail beside the tutorial videos?
2019-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PMeuser Posted at 8-2 09:26
I received my Ronin SC two days ago in Germany. Unfortunately it will not activate: Activation dialogue does not come up or it results in "activation failed". I tried the process on several iPhones and even on an Android device without luck. The device connects and I am even able to rename it, but nothing more is possible.

How can I troubleshoot this faulty activation process? Is there any more info available, how it should work in detail beside the tutorial videos?

Hi PMeuser, sorry for the troubles on activating the Ronin-SC, did you try to activate with another account? If there is no luck, please provide us with the serial number, the screenshot of the error message and your DJI account for further verification, thank you.
2019-8-2
Use props
PMeuser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 406660 ft
  • >>>
Germany

It took me the whole day, that this seems to be a well known DJI issue, that exists with other products, too: DJI Phantom 4 Pro + Activation Issue - Solution Found. The default name set by DJI is not valid! I have to remove all special characters from the name to have the activation process completed successfully. But this seems not to be the end of my rocky experiences with Ronin-SC...

The gimbal itself now works after activation, but most of the app functions (tested on iOS and Android) do not work results in the meaningless error message "failed". This is true for example for auto tune, system calibration and virtual joystick. Also I can't change any settings for the user profiles. Force Mobile works, so it should not be a general connectivity issue.

The reported firmware version number of the unit is not very trustworthy: 0.3.0.8 (Bluetooth 0.19). Is this really a production grade unit?
2019-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules