Serial number verification
6494 39 2019-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JPBemidji
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10246 ft

France

Hello, I'm trying to verify the serial number of a used Inspire 2 that i recently purchased.  I am not sure of the sticker serial number.  I can connect it to Assistant 2 and it shows that the ProRes and CinemaDNG are activated, but will not print a certificate and only says that Certificate failed to load."  Is there some way with Assistant 2 I can verify the serial number of the aircraft before I register it with DJI?  Apparently this aircraft was a DJI refurbished replacement for an original aircraft that was returned for warranty.
Thanks for any reponses.
2019-7-25
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

You can get some info, here:

http://tools.retroroms.info/

or pm a mod and ask what they can tell you, in case you get 'em the SN
2019-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi JPBemidji, if you are not sure of the sticker serial number, please share us a picture, there is also the serial number of the CineCore when connecting to DJI Assistant 2, please PM us the SN you see via the DJI Assistant 2 so that we can verify the SN of the aircraft. Thank you.
2019-7-26
Use props
JPBemidji
lvl.2

France

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-26 01:31
Hi JPBemidji, if you are not sure of the sticker serial number, please share us a picture, there is also the serial number of the CineCore when connecting to DJI Assistant 2, please PM us the SN you see via the DJI Assistant 2 so that we can verify the SN of the aircraft. Thank you.

Hello, thank you for your quick response.  The CineCore SN is 0A0LD800300LQ.  The aircraft SN appears to be 09Y2F3L00S0258.  Can you tell me why the ProRes and CinemaDNG certificate will not print?
2019-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JPBemidji Posted at 7-26 07:18
Hello, thank you for your quick response.  The CineCore SN is 0A0LD800300LQ.  The aircraft SN appears to be 09Y2F3L00S0258.  Can you tell me why the ProRes and CinemaDNG certificate will not print?

The serial numbers are correct, may I have a screenshot of your DJI Assistant 2 about the error message?
2019-7-26
Use props
JPBemidji
lvl.2

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-26 18:51
The serial numbers are correct, may I have a screenshot of your DJI Assistant 2 about the error message?

Mindy, thank you for your verification.  I tried the certificate loading again today and it appears to be working.  Thank you.
2019-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JPBemidji Posted at 7-27 17:00
Mindy, thank you for your verification.  I tried the certificate loading again today and it appears to be working.  Thank you.

Glad to hear that, please keep us updated if there is any other problem.
2019-7-28
Use props
Mark Crissman
lvl.1
United States

Hoping for help  My brother and I have a new Inspire 2 and trying to purchase Refresh but it will not take the SN.  We bought it for the gimball without any problems but it tells me it cannot find the SN   It has been more than 48 hours from activation and I have emailed them x 2 without response.  I hope they will expand the time frame as the drone still has not flown.
2019-11-27
Use props
Mark Crissman
lvl.1
United States

Mark Crissman Posted at 11-27 11:55
Hoping for help  My brother and I have a new Inspire 2 and trying to purchase Refresh but it will not take the SN.  We bought it for the gimball without any problems but it tells me it cannot find the SN   It has been more than 48 hours from activation and I have emailed them x 2 without response.  I hope they will expand the time frame as the drone still has not flown.

SN is 09Y1FAB00S0119
2019-11-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Mark, the serial number is correct, but it has been activated over 48 hours, you will need to take the video to verify the drone is still working perfectly.
May I have the email ticket number you sent to djicare@dji.com?
2019-11-27
Use props
Mark Crissman
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-27 19:04
Hi Mark, the serial number is correct, but it has been activated over 48 hours, you will need to take the video to verify the drone is still working perfectly.
May I have the email ticket number you sent to ?

If the SN is correct, why would your system not identify it and allow us to buy Refresh in the 48 hours?  And why isn't your tech support line more helpful.  5 calls till someone told me to send an email?  
2019-11-29
Use props
Mark Crissman
lvl.1
United States

Mark Crissman Posted at 11-29 08:38
If the SN is correct, why would your system not identify it and allow us to buy Refresh in the 48 hours?  And why isn't your tech support line more helpful.  5 calls till someone told me to send an email?

I have the emails that I sent in a panic on the 21st and 22nd but I am not sure what numbers you are talking about.   I can forward you the emails if you send me your address.
2019-11-29
Use props
Mark Crissman
lvl.1
United States

Mark Crissman Posted at 11-29 08:40
I have the emails that I sent in a panic on the 21st and 22nd but I am not sure what numbers you are talking about.   I can forward you the emails if you send me your address.

What is the next step or who should I contact about getting this resolved?
2019-12-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mark Crissman Posted at 12-2 13:29
What is the next step or who should I contact about getting this resolved?

I'm so sorry for the late response, the DJI Care Refresh can be purchased directly before the activation or within 48 hours after the activation.
The drone's condition cannot be ensured if it has been activated too long, therefore, we have this policy.
As I mentioned, a video is needed in your case because it has been activated over 48 hours and the video needs to be evaluated by DJI Care Team.
If you have already sent email to them, may I have your email address that you used to contact them?
2019-12-3
Use props
Mark Crissman
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-3 03:53
I'm so sorry for the late response, the DJI Care Refresh can be purchased directly before the activation or within 48 hours after the activation.
The drone's condition cannot be ensured if it has been activated too long, therefore, we have this policy.
As I mentioned, a video is needed in your case because it has been activated over 48 hours and the video needs to be evaluated by DJI Care Team.

I understand the policy.  I tried  frantically to reach DJI by the email given and no response AT ALL.  My email is Mimi.ferraro@va.gov   It is horrible customer service that because DJI's site would not take the SN on a DJI drone, that now we need to make a video.  I would like the name, email or phone number of a supervisor or management level representative to speak to about this.  I can tell from this site that the SN is a known issue.  What is the policy for when it is DJI's fault you couldn't purchase it with in the 48 hours?
I believe that you have the ability to see that there are ZERO hours on it.
2019-12-3
Use props
Mark Crissman
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-3 03:53

mimi.ferraro@va.gov
2019-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sorry that I didn't found any email via your email account, did you send to djicare@dji.com? You can also email to support@dji.com who will help to transfer.
Here is the verification video for your reference: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
Please make sure to send to the correct email account.
2019-12-5
Use props
Mark Crissman
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-5 03:38
Sorry that I didn't found any email via your email account, did you send to ? You can also email to  who will help to transfer.
Here is the verification video for your reference: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
Please make sure to send to the correct email account.

Here are the emails that I sent and NEVER got any reply too.

email

email
DJI emails.PNG
2019-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mark Crissman Posted at 12-11 11:34
Here are the emails that I sent and NEVER got any reply too.

That is very weird, we still didn't find any email from mimi.ferraro@va.gov and I also checked with the Subject, no result.
Is your email mimi.ferraro@va.gov still working? How about sending with another email such as your Forum account? Or please contact our support via online chat: https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav
2019-12-12
Use props
Mark Crissman
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-12 23:55
That is very weird, we still didn't find any email from  and I also checked with the Subject, no result.
Is your email  still working? How about sending with another email such as your Forum account? Or please contact our support via online chat: https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav

it is my current email but it doesn't appear that it will make any difference.  
2019-12-16
Use props
Mark Crissman
lvl.1
United States

Mark Crissman Posted at 2019-12-16 09:56
it is my current email but it doesn't appear that it will make any difference.

I have made the video and set it up on youtube.  It was reviewed and I am so frustrated that this is a difficulty issue to resolve and it should NOT be.  We have had our drone for MONTHS and still unable to fly it.
Please let me get this resolved.   Call me because email and blog communication is CLEARLY NOT working well.
503-318-5526

I have tried using the Zero and I have tried using the letter O and neither will work

Red sentence comes up.   "Aircarft S/N you entered does not exist, please make sure you've entered it correctly"

O9Y1FABOOSO119 using the letter O

and

09Y1FAB00S0119  using the zero
but neither will work
   PLEASE HELP ME

trying to purchase Refresh.pdf

51.07 KB, Down times: 0

2020-2-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mark Crissman Posted at 2-18 11:25
I have made the video and set it up on youtube.  It was reviewed and I am so frustrated that this is a difficulty issue to resolve and it should NOT be.  We have had our drone for MONTHS and still unable to fly it.
Please let me get this resolved.   Call me because email and blog communication is CLEARLY NOT working well.
503-318-5526

Mark, sorry to know the issue still hasn't been solved. Upon checking the email, the SN you provided in the verification email is not right, then you provided the correct one but was required the video again, we are terribly sorry for the experience.
Your concern has been escalated to the appropriate team for further assistance, I will keep you updated once it is solved, please wait a moment, thank you.
2020-2-19
Use props
djiuser_DUcqJZymVDO6
New

Romania

Hello, can you please help me with the validity of the following aircraft sn: 08QDE1H01R02U2. It's a used Mavic Pro. This would be helpful thanks!
2020-10-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_DUcqJZymVDO6 Posted at 10-22 10:56
Hello, can you please help me with the validity of the following aircraft sn: 08QDE1H01R02U2. It's a used Mavic Pro. This would be helpful thanks!

I've sent you PM, please check it, thanks.
2020-10-22
Use props
djiuser_RU6s72su2Lq9
New

Russia

Hi   Mindy,
Could you please verify
Mavic 2 Pro S/N 163DG1S0014N6K
Are there any issues or troubles with it?
Thank you in advance,
Sergey
2020-12-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_RU6s72su2Lq9 Posted at 12-28 08:36
Hi   Mindy,
Could you please verify
Mavic 2 Pro S/N 163DG1S0014N6K

Hi there, I have sent you a PM, please check it, thanks.
2020-12-29
Use props
Yurap55
New

Russia

Hello. Could you please verify 1WNBH5F00200BF? And another question. I live in Russia, give me please the name of DJI partner or site were I can buy a DJI Care Refresh.
2021-2-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Yurap55 Posted at 2-26 22:53
Hello. Could you please verify 1WNBH5F00200BF? And another question. I live in Russia, give me please the name of DJI partner or site were I can buy a DJI Care Refresh.

Hi there, I have sent you a PM, please check it, thanks.
2021-2-27
Use props
fansff886a96
lvl.1
France

please check my dji mini 2
S/N 3Q4CH9J3B31CKS
2021-2-28
Use props
djiuser_c27o80hWNY0s
lvl.1

United States

Hi there! Can you please check this S/N and let me know where it was bought and if it’s a grey market/ “import model” or not? 163CHAHR0A4YYN
I bought it wrapped in a box off of offer up and he swears he bought it at Best Buy but I just wanted to verify. Thank you!
2021-3-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_c27o80hWNY0s Posted at 3-4 01:46
Hi there! Can you please check this S/N and let me know where it was bought and if it’s a grey market/ “import model” or not? 163CHAHR0A4YYN
I bought it wrapped in a box off of offer up and he swears he bought it at Best Buy but I just wanted to verify. Thank you!

I have sent you a PM,  please check it. Thanks.
2021-3-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansff886a96 Posted at 2-28 10:31
please check my dji mini 2
S/N 3Q4CH9J3B31CKS

Sorry for the late response. I have sent you a PM, please check it, thanks.
2021-3-5
Use props
fans31c549a1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46 ft

France

Hi
Could you please verify
1WNBH3J00201M5.
Air 2.
Regards
2021-3-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans31c549a1 Posted at 3-6 03:56
Hi
Could you please verify
1WNBH3J00201M5.

2021-3-8
Use props
fans31c549a1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46 ft

France

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-8 04:31

Thanks! I ve noticed the reply and asked another question from PM
2021-3-8
Use props
djiuser_ErdOLEpdF1Al
New

Australia

Hi...im wanting to buy new dji spark, but was wondering if its possible to check if the drone is authentic and not stolen?
Serial Number: 0ASF9L00200T8
Model: MM1A
Thanks
Skye
2021-3-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans31c549a1 Posted at 3-8 08:21
Thanks! I ve noticed the reply and asked another question from PM

Sorry for the late response. I have replied to your PM. Thanks.
2021-3-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_ErdOLEpdF1Al Posted at 3-11 17:40
Hi...im wanting to buy new dji spark, but was wondering if its possible to check if the drone is authentic and not stolen?
Serial Number: 0ASF9L00200T8
Model: MM1A

I have sent you a PM. Thanks.
2021-3-18
Use props
martinph34
New
Flight distance : 49039 ft
France

Hi...im wanting to buy dji phanto 4 pro + v2, but was wondering if its possible to check if the drone is authentic and not stolen?
Serial Number: 11UCF4K0A30613

Thanks
2021-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

martinph34 Posted at 6-16 01:21
Hi...im wanting to buy dji phanto 4 pro + v2, but was wondering if its possible to check if the drone is authentic and not stolen?
Serial Number: 11UCF4K0A30613

Hi, I sent you a PM, please kindly check.
2021-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules