Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
broken headband
2222 13 2019-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bilbi
lvl.1
Israel

hi

where could I buy - headband after my was crashed

10X
2019-7-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out we're sorry to know the incident happen. Unfortunately, we don't have an available headband for DJI Googles on our store website. I will highly recommend sending the DJI Googles to our facility since we do have the professional team who would replace the said damaged Googles. Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!

https://www.dji.com/support
2019-7-26
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do you mean the battery?
2019-8-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The head band for goggles David
2019-8-16
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 8-16 00:59
The head band for goggles David

That is always a concern of mine that my goggle head band battery could have an issue, but so far nothing negative to report.
2019-8-16
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

David Martin Graff Posted at 8-16 01:28
That is always a concern of mine that my goggle head band battery could have an issue, but so far nothing negative to report.

Good to know - yet to try out goggles
2019-8-16
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 8-16 01:28
Good to know - yet to try out goggles

The goggles are a blast!
2019-8-16
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think they are technically illegal here in the UK as break unaided VLOS so that has always stopped me from pulling the trigger but if there is nobody around when flying... May be one day
2019-8-16
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 8-16 01:43
I think they are technically illegal here in the UK as break unaided VLOS so that has always stopped me from pulling the trigger but if there is nobody around when flying... May be one day

I only use my Goggles flying close distance around my house, in my opinion the Goggles tend to lose signal if you take the drone a few thousand feet away and with an unreliable signal and flying with the Goggles then you put your drone at risk of flying into an object (if you are in Sport Mode).  Because of that, I've only used my Goggles a hand full of times, and I still haven't figured out how to fly the Mavic wirelessly, as I continue to put in the USB cord from the controller to the Goggles whenever I fly????
2019-8-16
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

David Martin Graff Posted at 8-16 09:13
I only use my Goggles flying close distance around my house, in my opinion the Goggles tend to lose signal if you take the drone a few thousand feet away and with an unreliable signal and flying with the Goggles then you put your drone at risk of flying into an object (if you are in Sport Mode).  Because of that, I've only used my Goggles a hand full of times, and I still haven't figured out how to fly the Mavic wirelessly, as I continue to put in the USB cord from the controller to the Goggles whenever I fly????

Wise decision David
2019-8-16
Use props
Dmayniak
New

United States

Where can I buy parts for the goggles as my warranty is well over and just need a new hinge.
2019-12-26
Use props
xray64
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-7-26 10:58
Hi, thank you for reaching out we're sorry to know the incident happen. Unfortunately, we don't have an available headband for DJI Googles on our store website. I will highly recommend sending the DJI Googles to our facility since we do have the professional team who would replace the said damaged Googles. Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!

https://www.dji.com/support

So, are you saying we can’t buy this as a spare part? I too need the headband to attach to the goggles.
2020-1-22
Use props
mc54
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

Banggood has some cheap ones:

https://banggood.app.link/6TGFcKKvt3

Or Fatstraps makes some:

https://www.getfpv.com/fatstraps-fpv-goggles-head-strap-48mm-wide.html

2020-1-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

xray64 Posted at 1-22 04:04
So, are you saying we can’t buy this as a spare part? I too need the headband to attach to the goggles.

We don't have this part of the Goggles available on our store website. However, we do recommend to send it in to us and we will do the repair for the said parts that has been damaged. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules