Suggestion for Waypoints 3.0 in DJI Go
1580 9 2019-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
grantcoll
New
United States

I've enjoyed the Waypoints feature in DJI Go, but would really love it if DJI added the ability to shoot panoramas at each waypoint rather than just a single shot. It's almost impossible to pre-compose a single shot with precision, but a 360 pano would capture the full scene and allow you to crop as needed. Even better, the ability to do auto-exposure bracketing with each shot in the panorama. The two third party apps I once used for panoramas within missions are no longer being updated and not compatible with Mavic 2. So I have to use my old Mavic for these images. I've attached a nearly-360 degree panorama taken with one of these old apps with my Mavic, where I also did auto exposure bracketing to control the dynamic range. I've found no way to do this with apps that are compatible with Mavic 2 and doing it manually would be really difficult and take up much more of the flight time.

360 Aerial Panorama

360 Aerial Panorama
2019-7-26
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice shot.
2019-7-26
Use props
grantcoll
New
United States

Thank you.
2019-7-26
Use props
QQRUCH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

Awesome shot! Thx4sharing!
2019-7-27
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

You're welcome
2019-7-27
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Lovely capture, thanks for sharing it and the suggestion
2019-7-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing this astonishing shot that you had captured. In regards to your suggestion, we will forward this to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-7-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Very nice.  out of interest what are the third party apps you used?
2019-7-31
Use props
fans0911b4bf
New
France

Hi. Is it possible to control the camera (pan & tilt) during the waypoint mission ?

Thanks )
2019-8-28
Use props
fans0911b4bf
New
France

Hi. Is it possible to control the camera (pan & tilt) during the waypoint mission ?

Thanks
2019-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules