Osmo Pocket OTG Android "connect to computer"
1356 3 2019-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wH9yt6UDwRLI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16919 ft
United States

I am attempting to connect my Osmo Pocket to my Android devices (OnePlus 7Pro and Samsung Tab S4) from the bottom USB C. When I do, it does not show up in the Mimo app and then the Pocket asks if I want to connect to a computer. I cannot find a work around for this. Please help
2019-7-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile devices that you are using  ( OnePlus 7Pro and Samsung Tab S4 ) on the recommended mobile device list. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Pocket as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the OnePlus 7Pro and Samsung Tab S4 will be able to work with the said DJI device however, since they are not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Pocket and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of these mobile devices when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-7-27
Use props
djiuser_wH9yt6UDwRLI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16919 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-27 08:49
Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile devices that you are using  ( OnePlus 7Pro and Samsung Tab S4 ) on the recommended mobile device list. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Pocket as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the OnePlus 7Pro and Samsung Tab S4 will be able to work with the said DJI device however, since they are not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Pocket and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of these mobile devices when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

[view_image]

Ok. Thank you
2019-7-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome. Have a safe and a happy filming always.
2019-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules