Official Osmo Action UW case release date
555 3 2019-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Dear DJI mods, any estimate date regarding the release of the (official) Osmo Action UW housing?
Please don’t tell me to check the website regularly, I do that already. The reason I am asking is because some of us are already on holidays and would like to go a little deeper than 11m. I’ve got already some 3d party case but from my experience I wouldn’t risk to take it to the rated depth...
2019-7-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As of this moment, we don't have the exact date on when would it be released. However, we will forward this concern to our designated department for attention. Again sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-7-27
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Thanks Gamora but it is summer already guys...
2019-7-28
Use props
42deluxe
lvl.2
Germany

There's no need for an exact date Gamora.

It would be helpful for EVERYONE who is waiting for it to have an approximate date. This summer? This fall? This year? Next year? 2025? Never?

Even a "Sorry guys but I am not allowed to tell you details" would be helpful.

So.. the Hero 8 will be presented in September. With a dive housing I guess. What do you think? The Osmo Action did a jump start as a competitor. My honest opinion: Go on with this product policy and you'll lose this contest.
2019-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules