Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What CODEC for RoboMaster S1 FPV Camera?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rhoude57 - YUL
lvl.4
Canada

Hi All,
I'm intrigued. I have installed the RoboMaster S1 Android app on my Amazon Fire tablet and everything works well except for one thing... The FPV video does not show up at all. I suspect the tablet does not have the right CODEC installed, so I'm wondering which CODEC I need to install.
Thanks!

2019-7-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. As of the moment, the Amazon Fire Tablet is not yet optimized for the DJI Robomaster application and also for the Robomaster S1. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the stability of the said mobile device to run the Robomaster and its application. We highly recommend using a recommended mobile device to avoid any problems or errors. You may refer to the images below for android and IOS recommended the mobile device. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

2019-7-27
Use props
rhoude57 - YUL
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-27 10:00
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. As of the moment, the Amazon Fire Tablet is not yet optimized for the DJI Robomaster application and also for the Robomaster S1. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the stability of the said mobile device to run the Robomaster and its application. We highly recommend using a recommended mobile device to avoid any problems or errors. You may refer to the images below for android and IOS recommended the mobile device. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

[view_image]

Thank you! Noted...
2019-7-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You are always welcome!
2019-7-27
Use props
MarkusXL
lvl.4
United States

Just for fun, here are my app test results:

Windows 10 at home, app works great

Windows 10 at work, app will not install (shows up as a Threat)

IPhone7 - works great

iPad Mini 1st gen - works but is sluggish

iPad 2 Retina - not compatible (pre-iOS 10, can't update)
2019-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules