Phantom 4 remote unable to start (blinks with muffled sound)
665 3 2019-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoePsysky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22861 ft
Bulgaria

Hi guys, I searched for other such problems and couldn't find exactly this situation.

Basically the video displays it all. If you click shortly the turn on button, the indicators blink to show battery at 3 lights. but once I try to turn it on with the second longer press and hold, it starts blinking unnaturally with a muffled sound (that cen be heard towards the end of the video).

I flew 2 weeks ago with no problems and since then I had a break. Now I decided to turn it on and it will not start, despite it has plenty of battery life in it. Also, it won't charge when connected to power outlet. I've used it extensively for almost 2 years and never had I problems with it. Any ideas what could be causing this?

I will of course go to the local DJI service, but wanted to check if anyone encountered this particular problem. Cheers!

2019-7-27
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

The battery has probably gone kaput.
2019-7-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Joe, sorry for the issue. After checking, I may suggest that you send in the controller for diagnosis, as it is not able to charge and won't turn on. Please start an online repair request at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index and send in the unit.
2019-7-27
Use props
JoePsysky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22861 ft
Bulgaria

Cheers guys, I'll proceed this way. Will keep the thread updated with any information.
2019-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules