While filming, my DJI OSMO MOBILE 2 starts to spin tilt, vibrate
2951 9 2019-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MattyPee84
lvl.1

United States

Hi, I am having issues while filming. I callibrate correctly, and make sure everything is balanced, and the locks are tightened. All of a sudden, on it's own, while sitting still, the device malfunctions in a big way. It will spin 180º, tilt up, pan to the side, and my shot is lost. Do we know what this could be? Thank you for any support to this matter.

2019-7-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us a short video showing the problem for us to help you further? Also, you can try to perform the gimbal calibration also make sure that the mobile device is well balance before filming to see to problem persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-7-27
Use props
MattyPee84
lvl.1

United States

Hello, I am trying to upload videos. I have chosen 2 that best shows the issue. I could not use it today, as it was worse than ever. I did the auto callibrate. Videos coming soon
2019-7-31
Use props
MattyPee84
lvl.1

United States

I am having a HUGE issue uploading video from .MOV and even .mp4 . It says it needs to be .jpg/jpeg, but I have tried to change format and only getting errors.
2019-7-31
Use props
MattyPee84
lvl.1

United States

https://youtu.be/h0Z05ImPR9I
2019-7-31
Use props
MattyPee84
lvl.1

United States

I made a youtube video. Can you possibly see it on there?
https://youtu.be/h0Z05ImPR9I
2019-7-31
Use props
MattyPee84
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-27 13:35
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us a short video showing the problem for us to help you further? Also, you can try to perform the gimbal calibration also make sure that the mobile device is well balance before filming to see to problem persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

I have a youtube clip of it.
2019-7-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MattyPee84 Posted at 7-31 15:49
I have a youtube clip of it.

Thank you for the additional information. As I review the video, it shows that the gimbal has a strange movement. Can you please try to perform the gimbal calibration or auto-calibration to see if this will isolate the problem? If the problem persists, I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the problem and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!
2019-8-3
Use props
Anatoliy Soloshenko
lvl.1

Ukraine

Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-8-26
Use props
DJI - Dackiw
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

I am having the exact same problem. However, right when I switch it on it begins rotating, panning and tilting randomly. I have tried calibrating it but the problem remains.
2020-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules