S1000 plus wiring issue
2402 3 2014-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
timotorvikoski
lvl.1

Finland

I just received my S1000+ and A2 + other stuff.
There's some mismatch in the manual compared to the part what came with the package.
When connecting the M1-M8 from A2 to the body of S1000+ the manuals says that there are 4-pin cables. I didn't get any 4-pin cables. I only got 10pcs of 3-pin cables. Should I use the 3pin cables or not? From where I can get the 4-pin cables if they are necessary?
I tried to attach a picture but not sure if it shows.

PS. Didn't get the foldable antenna holder either. Should it be in the package or not?

Thanks for your help in advance.

wiring

wiring
2014-11-13
Use props
DJI-Jolie
lvl.2

China

Hi Timotorvikoski,

if you mean the cables that connect the A2 to the  M1---M8, they are now 3-pin cables. You can simply link them as M1 to M1 port and M2 to M2 port...and the like.

Sorry for the confusion in the user manual. We used to offer 4-pin cables. Recently for the convenience of customers, we change them to 3-pins and adopting the ESC connection method that is similar to that of NAZAM (attached pic), so that the cables and ports are less likely to be mismatched.

By foldable antenna holder, do you mean the GPS holder? If you don't get one, pls kindly contact your dealer (if you bought it with a dealer), or if you bought online, contact our service center which is closest to you (refer to http://www.dji.com/support).
QQ截图20141114142316.png
2014-11-13
Use props
timotorvikoski
lvl.1

Finland

Ok  Thank you.
This clears everything.
If you're making some corrections to the manual please also check the position of PMU. It cannot be installed to the position like in the picture.
It doesn't fit there and also A2 Power cord is too short. You have to turn it 90degrees to get it wired up correctly. This also helps with the CAN cable to fit in as it is also quite short.
2014-11-13
Use props
DJI-Jolie
lvl.2

China

timotorvikoski Posted at 2014-11-14 15:26
Ok  Thank you.
This clears everything.
If you're making some corrections to the manual please also c ...

thank you very much for your kindly suggestions! I will feedback to my responsible colleagues.
2014-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules