Unique Way to use Osmo Pockets in the Studio - Homemade Pizza
740 5 2019-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pics2Flicks
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61427 ft
United States

Here's episode 2 in a series of 3 on making pizza at home, captured by my Osmo Pockets, EOS R, and Canon 5D3:

2019-7-28
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

The preparation steps for making pizza seem very troublesome. By the way, thanks for sharing!
2019-7-29
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing
2019-7-29
Use props
Pics2Flicks
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61427 ft
United States

DJI Panda Posted at 7-29 02:15
The preparation steps for making pizza seem very troublesome. By the way, thanks for sharing!

Panda, it's not so bad. Making 4 balls of dough takes around a half hour, the sauce requires maybe 15 minutes, and opening, stretching, topping and baking 4 pizzas takes maybe a half hour. Yeah, you have to start planning a few days ahead of time, to give the dough and sauce a chance to "age" properly.
2019-7-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Dennis. Thank you for sharing this video and thank you for your valued support.
2019-7-29
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Pics2Flicks Posted at 7-29 05:32
Panda, it's not so bad. Making 4 balls of dough takes around a half hour, the sauce requires maybe 15 minutes, and opening, stretching, topping and baking 4 pizzas takes maybe a half hour. Yeah, you have to start planning a few days ahead of time, to give the dough and sauce a chance to "age" properly.

Cool, I do enjoy the whole process while I am cooking. It will make me feel great.
2019-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules