Thank you DJI
946 3 2019-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

I just want to say thank you DJI. I accidentally crashed my drone and had a holiday coming up in the near future. I was worried about two things, I wouldn’t have made your own and I wouldn’t have it back fast enough if I didn’t send it in.  I sent my drone in on a Friday and I had it back and repaired the following Friday. I never thought that would have been , based on other topics in the forum. I am so glad it worked out this way . I have seen bad stories often but everything was great experience.  I also had another  crash in the old days and also sent the drone in. It’s always been a speedy repair ,  Reasonable price.  I understand there’s miss fortunate occurrences which causes delay or a longer repair time . I can only speak of my issue and there resolve. Thank you DJI . so I wanted to share thank you very much
kind regards
Mattaio

2019-7-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Mattaio, thanks for your kind words about our customer service, glad to know everything went smoothly and quickly, hope you enjoy flying and your holiday.
2019-7-28
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

finally someone has a good experience
2019-7-29
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

SupCarlos Posted at 7-29 12:21
finally someone has a good experience

Yes sir. I flew a bit today , took some photos. Everything good as new. I am very happy
2019-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules