Osmo Pocket Red Filter For Diving
3095 3 2019-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jack22
lvl.1

Germany

Hi everyone,
sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place, I'm new to the forum.
Basically, I was wondering if there is any type of red filter for diving purposes for the Osmo Pocket out there (all I can find is ND filters) or if DJI might be working on one or something.
I mean, DJI has a case for diving, yet without a red filter, it's kind of pointless, cause everything will just look blue/green.
Any help is much appreciated.
2019-7-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, a red filter is not available in our online store. However, we will consider this as a suggestion and forward to our designated department for attention. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation where you can purchase this particular filter. Thank you for understanding.
2019-7-30
Use props
Jack22
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 7-30 15:46
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, a red filter is not available in our online store. However, we will consider this as a suggestion and forward to our designated department for attention. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation where you can purchase this particular filter. Thank you for understanding.

Hi Tony, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find any red filter for the Osmo pocket. Seems to be a gap in the market. There’s tons of them for GoPros, yet I’d much rather get a DJI camera with it. Anyway, thanks again.
2019-7-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jack22 Posted at 7-31 10:20
Hi Tony, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find any red filter for the Osmo pocket. Seems to be a gap in the market. There’s tons of them for GoPros, yet I’d much rather get a DJI camera with it. Anyway, thanks again.

You're most welcome. No worries, this has already been forwarded to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website
at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product.
2019-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules