video feed
1137 4 2014-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ah-schia
New

Norway

In the beginning, about 20 flights ago with P2V+, I had perfect video feed on my cellphone with the DJI app in 640x480 30fps
This gradually got worse over after last update
I am now using 320x240 15fps preview quality. In 640x480 mode I get a break-up of feed or picture just freezes.
Any ideas why? Maybe something to do with overheating of WiFi module?

2014-11-13
Use props
DJI-Una
lvl.2

China

Hi  ah-schia,

Pls try  Scan QR code to get the lastest  app .
And update all the firmware again.

Pls let us know if you still have problems.
Or you can sent us your email add ,we can get more info from you for all your problem.

BR,

App code

App code
2014-11-14
Use props
ah-schia
New

Norway

i have already tried that,many times.....before last update everything works fine....the problems comes after update....i see there are many who have problems after update.....its the firmware that`s problem
2014-11-15
Use props
ah-schia
New

Norway

i have trying everything now,getting out of idea!...but i contact the dealer and they said there was some trouble with high resolution on video app,and i must try to set down the video quality.....the app was working at 640/480 30 fps before i update the last firmware.....so i hope there are somthing wrong with the new firmware,and a new firmware are comming soon....or i will deliver my phantom back,and claim my money back.....
2014-11-16
Use props
DJI-Una
lvl.2

China

ah-schia@outloo Posted at 2014-11-17 06:23
i have trying everything now,getting out of idea!...but i contact the dealer and they said there was ...

Hi  ah-schia,

Pls sent your problem to the email address :support@dji.com for further help.

BR ,

Una
2014-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules