Video Editor Tips.....
6425 14 2019-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
G37 Mavic Pro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49741 ft
United States

Hello everyone, are there any good tips to using the video editor in the dji go app? What recommendations would you give of other tools.
2019-7-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sure that our valued DJI Forum members would provide their recommendations in regards to the editing video. You may also refer to the video below for tutorial of using the Editor of the DJI Go 4 app. Should you have further concern, please let us know. Cheers!

2019-7-30
Use props
G37 Mavic Pro
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 7-30 08:11
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sure that our valued DJI Forum members would provide their recommendations in regards to the editing video. You may also refer to the video below for tutorial of using the Editor of the DJI Go 4 app. Should you have further concern, please let us know. Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piDNaloubEA

Thanks Tony, today I stumbled upon the editor in the dji go 4 app. I recorded my first video. I really like the editor, now time to learn color enhancements with videography. Here is a link to my skypixel page: https://www.skypixel.com/users/griffic37
2019-7-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

G37 Mavic Pro Posted at 7-30 17:33
Thanks Tony, today I stumbled upon the editor in the dji go 4 app. I recorded my first video. I really like the editor, now time to learn color enhancements with videography. Here is a link to my skypixel page: https://www.skypixel.com/users/griffic37

Hi, we do appreciate your feedback to our application. Nice work! Cheers!
2019-7-31
Use props
G37 Mavic Pro
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 7-31 08:41
Hi, we do appreciate your feedback to our application. Nice work! Cheers!

Thank you very much.
2019-7-31
Use props
ArizonaFlyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 250932 ft
United States

Hello, when you use the built in editor app, keep in mind that it uses the cached videos you shot with your drone. Cached videos are significantly compressed and include any glitches or stutters that you saw on the live view while filming. I use the SD card and a video editor on my computer to create videos. It all depends on what you want. Happy editing!
2019-8-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You're most welcome.
2019-8-1
Use props
Bestusefultipsss
lvl.1

India

Using these 10 best android video editing apps you can edit elegant images, stickers, funny packs and make video awesome. You can also edit your favorite music, graphics and attractive effects using these android video edition apps.
2019-8-21
Use props
Bestusefultipsss
lvl.1

India

Bestusefultipsss Posted at 8-21 04:05
Using these 10 best android video editing apps you can edit elegant images, stickers, funny packs and make video awesome. You can also edit your favorite music, graphics and attractive effects using these android video edition apps.

Check out this top best video editing apps for android devices inclduing KineMaster Pro Video Editor, VivaVedio, Magisto Video Editor & maker and more.
2019-8-21
Use props
Bestusefultipsss
lvl.1

India

Check here for top 10 best video editor apps for android devices
http://www.bestusefultips.com/best-video-editing-apps-for-android/
2019-8-21
Use props
Anastasia_Sin
New

Ukraine

Hi guys, judging by https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/how-to-make-a-video-editing-app the top 4 video editing apps are:
Adobe premiere rush
Quik
Splice
iMovie
I know adobe is good products, I use and love them, iMovie for iPhones, Quik and Splice going ayos and for iPhones, as I understand Quik there are a lot of reviews about it, but I don’t know Splice….
2020-8-18
Use props
Tobygonzalez
lvl.1

Australia

great!
2021-3-3
Use props
Vincent Leclerc
lvl.4

Hong Kong

I'd recommend using some of the other editors like TunesKit AceMovi instead of the Go, they got more effects, transitions and resources to choose from.
2022-3-2
Use props
djiuser_7jrYZgQKkZY8
lvl.1

India

Videos editing is the process of rearranging the shots to recreate a new video. It is usually part of the production process. Some video editing tips are:
1. Change the visuals every 4-6 seconds
2. Watch your all video clips before starting editing
3. Select and think about the music that you want to add in your video
4. Use text to edit your video
5. Use the correct hardware
2022-7-12
Use props
G37 Mavic Pro
lvl.4
United States

djiuser_7jrYZgQKkZY8 Posted at 2022-7-12 22:45
Videos editing is the process of rearranging the shots to recreate a new video. It is usually part of the production process. Some video editing tips are:
1. Change the visuals every 4-6 seconds
2. Watch your all video clips before starting editing

Thanks for sharing, I have taken too long of a break and its time to get back to what I love.
2023-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules