Mavic Pro Camera not working.
4775 5 2019-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flymorewithme
New

Indonesia

I've had my Mavic pro about two years and one day when I tried to start the mavic pro, everything worked fine but I wasn't getting any of the camera info(it just says N/A on all : ISO, Shutter, EV, WB and  on my main controller screen on my iPhone (Dji4 app) Tough, I get the camera image on my screen but it's unfocused and blurry. I have tried to factory reset using the assistant software but still, I'm not getting my camera information. if it's a software thing, how do you fix this?

Joon
2019-7-30
Use props
Flymorewithme
New

Indonesia

2019-7-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask what mobile device are you using? Did you manage to check if the application is updated? Have you tried to re-install the application or change the mobile device to isolate the situation? Please ensure that the flight records were synced and the files are saved prior to deleting the application. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-7-30
Use props
djiuser_BBXR5SfSkvvg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126847 ft
Portugal

Hi i was using a huawei smartphone and everything worked fine.
Today i bought a lenovo tablet m7 which has the perfect size for the console of my msvic pro 2...
But i get a black screen...
I tried everything and authorized everythinh in dji 4.0..
Help..
Ty
2020-4-16
Use props
djiuser_eb37ILVhcDpz
lvl.1

France

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-7-30 09:57
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask what mobile device are you using? Did you manage to check if the application is updated? Have you tried to re-install the application or change the mobile device to isolate the situation? Please ensure that the flight records were synced and the files are saved prior to deleting the application. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

Bonjour, Désolé pour le français.
Voici mon problème, j'utilise un téléphone Blackview BV5500 avec version android 8.1.10, je l'ai connecté à mon DJI SPARK via DJI GO 4. Tout fonctionne bien, je peux le faire voler, la seul chose c'est que je n'ai pas de retour image. Je peux prendre des photos des vidéos, mais je n'ai aucun aperçu.
Comment faire?

Merci de votre réponse
2020-4-18
Use props
Victorinox
New

France

djiuser_eb37ILVhcDpz Posted at 4-18 01:07
Bonjour, Désolé pour le français.
Voici mon problème, j'utilise un téléphone Blackview BV5500 avec version android 8.1.10, je l'ai connecté à mon DJI SPARK via DJI GO 4. Tout fonctionne bien, je peux le faire voler, la seul chose c'est que je n'ai pas de retour image. Je peux prendre des photos des vidéos, mais je n'ai aucun aperçu.
Comment faire?

J'ai eu le même problème. J'ai refait une nouvelle connexion avec le drone comme si il était neuf et hop, miracle.
2020-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules