Testing Out Kit
624 5 2019-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pzooky
lvl.3
Flight distance : 377382 ft
United Kingdom

Did some testing with Ronin-s and Canon 7D with timelapse I think a bit more testing and playing with setting to get it correct, took me a while to get the right settings with Mavic 2 Pro to stop frame dragging, just a little color correction to sort out now. Getting there slowly.

Must admit the Ronin-s holds up well with a camcorder, tracking planes at RIAT has always been hard and shaky until now.

2019-7-30
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Very cool! Nice footage, thanks for sharing
2019-7-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Paul. Thank you for sharing these amazing videos you have created. Great work and thank you for your support.
2019-7-30
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool footage
2019-7-31
Use props
FollowOliver
lvl.1
United States

I'm VERY unimpressed with actual user footage shot with the Ronin S. I'm appalled by my own footage. It looks handheld. It's totally not your fault, but all of the footage you posted looks shaky and unprofessional. Returning my Ronin S after owning it for 1 week. FYI - I played with all settings, balanced with a charger under a tripod leg (excellent), etc.  It just simply isn't a piece of gear that a professional can use.
2019-7-31
Use props
Pzooky
lvl.3
Flight distance : 377382 ft
United Kingdom

FollowOliver Posted at 7-31 05:28
I'm VERY unimpressed with actual user footage shot with the Ronin S. I'm appalled by my own footage. It looks handheld. It's totally not your fault, but all of the footage you posted looks shaky and unprofessional. Returning my Ronin S after owning it for 1 week. FYI - I played with all settings, balanced with a charger under a tripod leg (excellent), etc.  It just simply isn't a piece of gear that a professional can use.

To be fair the Riat footage was my first time trying it out chasing planes, I was dancing about a bit and didn't have the joystick set up in reverse. Have a look at some of my old footage with a standard pan and tilt head. Theres some good steady moments with the Ronin I just need to learn how to use it. Some of it is zoomed in as well which makes it more noticeable.

2019-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules