Question
1274 10 2019-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Danny151
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76135 ft
United States

Hello I noticed in my picture bottum right it had DJI log in my picture, and now they don't. How do I add this setting so DJI logo shows in my picture's?
Thanks
2019-7-30
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Go into the camera settings and enable record with caption
2019-7-31
Use props
Flycaster
lvl.4
United States

I would change that to reflect the person who shot the vid/images.....
2019-7-31
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

You both have to have the caption setting enabled and use a video player like VLC that sees the captions and embeds them in the video.
2019-7-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You could refer to the suggestion from A.J to enable this particular setting. Please let us know if you have further concerns. Cheers!
2019-7-31
Use props
Danny151
lvl.4
United States

OK cool, thanks & Another question,  if i just want to turn on the drone & controller just to play with Settings and adjust them, do i need to have to wings open? or can i do this all with the wings close on my drone? will it damage something? i think i would fill safer with the wings close as i am going threw these settings? is that OK? or a NO NO?
2019-8-9
Use props
Coojeebear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 572484 ft
United Kingdom

I'm interested on a reply about the rotors, but worth noting to always remove the gimbal cover.
2019-8-9
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
United States

Coojeebear Posted at 8-9 23:32
I'm interested on a reply about the rotors, but worth noting to always remove the gimbal cover.

What do you mean? I am still waiting on some help or a reply to my above post
2019-8-10
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 7-31 08:20
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You could refer to the suggestion from A.J to enable this particular setting. Please let us know if you have further concerns. Cheers!

3 post up, i ask a question can you help with it please?
2019-8-10
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
United States

Can some one help me out with   Another question,  if i just wanted to turn on the drone & controller just to play with Settings and adjust them, do i need to have to wings open? or can i do this all with the wings close on my drone? will it damage something? i think i would fill safer with the wings close as i am going threw these settings? is that OK? or a NO NO?
Also i have never hook up my drone to my pc to download the pics & video's, But is there a way when i take pictures or videos it will get saved in my DJI 4 go app in Editor's Mode? in Album?
2019-8-11
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
United States

Bump, anyone
2019-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules