Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Defective Mavis 2 still not fixed after almost a year! Version 2
2405 39 2019-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
S t e f a n
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4719222 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Why does DJI manipulate our threads?
Why doesn't DJI want to talk about this topic?

When something is written, the old threads are no longer updated.
Is this tactic used to silently get rid of unpleasant threads?

Therefore again a new thread for this.
Every M2P user should know about it!
2019-7-30
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Waypoints are useless and jerky.
No other DJI drone has this problem.

It's time the DJI speaks plain language!
2019-7-30
Use props
trica de
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

S t e f a n Posted at 7-30 23:46

I can confirm that iam not happy as well with the waypoints. Thats why I use Litchi.

https://flylitchi.com/hub

Try it yourself - its great!
2019-7-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

They dont keep deleting the thread its here - https://forum.dji.com/thread-190990-1-1.html
2019-7-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>

S t e f a n Posted at 7-30 23:46

They have said clearly it will be fixed in the next firmware update.
2019-7-31
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Litchi has that problem too. The developers of Litchi even offered DJI money to fix it faster (see Litchi Forum). Is unfortunately a firmware or hardware bug. The app itself is not the problem.

It's such a frustrating topic and DJI doesn't do anything for such a long time. If the topic becomes too annoying for DJI, DJI always writes something from this kit.

1. there will be an update soon.
2. hear that for the first time
Three. The engineers look at it.

Choose something :-)
One year later still nothing happened, only the answers from DJI are repeated.
I can't hear it anymore!

Honesty would stand DJI very well...
2019-7-31
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DAFlys Posted at 7-31 00:11
They dont keep deleting the thread its here - https://forum.dji.com/thread-190990-1-1.html

but is no longer updated.
Write something in the thread!
The thread doesn't come up anymore. Just try it out...
2019-7-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>

S t e f a n Posted at 7-31 00:27

I added to that thread fine.
2019-7-31
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

S t e f a n Posted at 7-31 00:27

DJI have recently changed the way the posts are displayed, by default they are now displayed in order of the date the thread was first started (the OP).

Have a read of this other thread https://forum.dji.com/thread-194809-1-1.html    In post 18 of that thread I highlight filters that help in the meantime.
2019-7-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>

Aardvark Posted at 7-31 01:07
DJI have recently changed the way the posts are displayed, by default they are now displayed in order of the date the thread was first started (the OP).

Have a read of this other thread https://forum.dji.com/thread-194809-1-1.html    In post 18 of that thread I highlight filters that help in the meantime.

I just click on "Sorted by:  Last Replies" at the top of the threads  and i get the old order back.
2019-7-31
Use props
gyrex
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7454275 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I agree, 'Mavis' was pretty defective after her last hip replacement but she's certainly got a stiff upper lip and is a real trooper in the retirement home.
2019-7-31
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

The display of the older thread was explained.
Unfortunately this still doesn't change the defective waypoints.
We should concentrate on that.

Please ignore the trolls.
They always come with this topic, I had forgotten to mention.
2019-7-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You know your biggest problem is you haven’t a clue what your looking or ranting for, 5 times now dji have come out on this forum and said W2 would be optimized in next FW, but a clown like you who is looking for answers hasn’t a clue what to do when he gets them, so he reverts to the form of a headless chicken, calling everyone liars accusing those who run the forum of shady behavior, when it clearly isn’t true.
You make up a complete lie about litchi offering to pay dji to fix WP2 , only a fool would say such a stupid thing, surely WP2 if working correctly would be the biggest competition  for Litchi and thank god litchi are not as stupid as some.

You came here ranting, you got your answers , only someone who’s completely ignorant would not at least wait to find out, but it seems giving the same answer 5 times is not enough for some.

I own a P4,P4pro,M1,M2 , Spark, Mavic2 and none of these are perfect using litchi but as litchi continues to improve their app it gets better, that’s the truth and if it’s not you are never again likely to see litchi post updates for bugs improvements .
2019-7-31
Use props
Greg Parker
lvl.1

United States

trica de Posted at 7-31 00:00
I can confirm that iam not happy as well with the waypoints. Thats why I use Litchi.

https://flylitchi.com/hub

Litchi does not solve the problem with the Mavic2!
2019-7-31
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

DAFlys Posted at 7-31 00:11
They have said clearly it will be fixed in the next firmware update.

When that is backed up with a guarantee, then it will mean something.
We have heard such before, with CS firmware.
2019-7-31
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

@hallmark007
How many times do you want to attack other users or me?

Have you ever talked to the Litchi programmers about this? You really don't have a plan of this problem at all!

How many times has DJI promised to fix it? Only now 1 year is over and NEVER one promise was kept.
Gladly read through all threads on the topic of the last 12 months.
Do you notice it now?

Spare me with your senseless posting. If it doesn't interest you, you don't always have to answer everything.
Is already like with a brainless dog...
2019-7-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

S t e f a n Posted at 7-31 08:23
@hallmark007
How many times do you want to attack other users or me?

Yes I have talked to litchi, and I posted my correspondence with them on this forum.
How many times have dji said they would fix this, ONCE and they said in the next FW update.

What you do is completely make up ridiculous stuff with not a modicum of truth , you are completely outrageous .
But I can also tell you since I’ve been using litchi almost 4 years ago, I have been writing to them to see if they could correct bugs in their system and make improvements, I have completed litchi beta program for P4pro Mavic air and even after those releases we seen bugs in their system, welcome to the world of tech.
But no need to further your case by lying, it just makes you look bad, and if you follow what I have been doing about this problem you will know that I have been writing to both dji and litchi regarding this matter, unlike the headless chickens who think if they shout louder they will get things done quicker, but in reality it just shows they suffer from big mouth syndrome .
Maybe now you will post your correspondence with litchi , where they told you they would pay dji to fix their waypoints LMAO.....
2019-7-31
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Have a look in my profile how long I have been flying with DJI and Litchi. 80% of my kilometers were with Lichi and are not shown here at all.
If you want to brag, there should be something behind it, laugh.

You really have no plan at all.
Please spare me with future contributions.
Over the last 12 months there have been so many articles on the topic, but without hallmark007 nothing is possible worldwide, laugh.

Please look for your own thread, maybe someone will play with you there.
2019-7-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Your just full of BS , you spend your time around ranting lying being ridiculous, you talk through your hat, nobody said anything about your mileage only you, nobody gives a sh#t about how much mileage you do with litchi or dji, what’s that got to do with anything.
What’s wrong with you is your an arrogant fool who thinks if he shoots his big mouth off about something it will get done, get back in your box, there’s nothing special about you , try behaving like a grown up not a six year old child .
2019-7-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

S t e f a n Posted at 7-31 13:54
Have a look in my profile how long I have been flying with DJI and Litchi. 80% of my kilometers were with Lichi and are not shown here at all.
If you want to brag, there should be something behind it, laugh.

I see you still haven’t been able to post any of your ridiculous notions about litchi paying dji, that’s about the best laugh I’ve had in years ..
2019-7-31
Use props
Greg Parker
lvl.1

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 7-31 14:24
I see you still haven’t been able to post any of your ridiculous notions about litchi paying dji, that’s about the best laugh I’ve had in years ..

2019-7-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

What is the message saying ?Look at the dates on the message .
2019-7-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

hallmark007 Posted at 7-31 15:32
What is the message saying ?Look at the dates on the message .

This looks like the answer from litchi... seems a bit strange if litchi thought it was a dji FW and only could be fixed by them that they would pay them a fee for nothing .Looks like small mark is back .
2019-7-31
Use props
parkgt214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1167008 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 7-31 15:32
What is the message saying ?Look at the dates on the message .

For the dense, the message is saying that Litchi paid them to look into the issue of waypoints being jerky.
2019-7-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

parkgt214 Posted at 7-31 18:02
For the dense, the message is saying that Litchi paid them to look into the issue of waypoints being jerky.

How dense are you, you can clearly see litchi inexplicably said that the bug need FW fix by dji, dji have said 5 times on this forum and directly to yourself that they would optimize in the next FW update.
But for some reason this is having real trouble getting through your dense brain
2019-8-1
Use props
Flycaster
lvl.4
United States

parkgt214 Posted at 7-31 18:02

I see nothing in those 2 screen grabs about "payment", or anything like "compensation"....
It does say that's it's on DJI's end tho, and that is about it...

I'm bored here at work......so I added my 2 cents...
2019-8-1
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

amnesia
It was so often reported to DJI, here is an example of countless.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=182749

Also in other forums countless times were discussed and documented. Also there DJI employees are active and have promised a lot.

spares me with ignorance.
Apparently not only the Mavic needs a bigger update, laugh.
2019-8-1
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Mavic 2 users of the first hour know that the waypoints have been removed later by an update.
Originally WP was available!
That's why this function is always defective and that for almost 1 year!

I would rather concentrate on the actual problem! Thank you.
2019-8-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

S t e f a n Posted at 8-1 23:12
Mavic 2 users of the first hour know that the waypoints have been removed later by an update.
Originally WP was available!
That's why this function is always defective and that for almost 1 year!

Oh I see now , M2 was announced and in the manual it clearly said waypoints would be released later, I also bought in the first hour and this was the case, but much of your complaining is about litchi which you certainly knew wasn’t available and sdk is never released at least for awhile after release of new product.
It’s now becoming clear, your problem is W2 does not work like litchi, but this was never promised and just like other tech I would always expect that litchi SW would be superior to dji waypoints, we see this in all camera companies, like Cannon SW for their cameras is never going to be as good as photoshop, Fuji SW is never going to be as good as Lightroom , dji editor is never going to be as good as FCP X , so you going down the wrong road if your expecting W2 to be better or even close to that of Litchi, in your dreams .
2019-8-2
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Will your endless talk solve the problem?
I am not interested in your personal views.
It contributes nothing to the matter.

Open a thread with the title: What I always wanted to say. Maybe your ego will be stroked there.

Please, please, please, spare this thread!
2019-8-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

S t e f a n Posted at 8-2 03:37
Will your endless talk solve the problem?
I am not interested in your personal views.
It contributes nothing to the matter.

I suppose you think your endless whining and moaning will work.
2019-8-2
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

hallmark: I like you too
2019-8-8
Use props
Flycaster
lvl.4
United States

KIDS! STOP IT!
Right this minute!
OR I will turn this car around right now and we will go back home.
Period...

Bored again at work...
2019-8-8
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Flycaster Posted at 8-8 06:18
KIDS! STOP IT!
Right this minute!
OR I will turn this car around right now and we will go back home.

But on the topic
After weeks of tinkering and over 900 waypoint stages I found a perfect workaround. I am so happy, more than happy.

If you look at all the data, speeds, turns and manoeuvres, you'll see that there are three different bugs in waypoint mode.
I only noticed this because of the large amount of data during the days of evaluation. Now I also understand why users worldwide have different statements and results.
But also the Active Track Spotlight Mode is faulty and not usable.
Such stupid bugs, I can only shake my head.

It took a lot of my time, but finally I can start my big movie project.
Until now the Mavic 2 was simply unusable for serious work.

If you watch the countless videos on YouTube, you'll quickly see that two man maneuvers are almost never flown (one person alone can only compensate such flights via the WP). Why is that only so?  Is not difficult to answer with these bugs.

Anyway, I'm out of here now.
I wish you good luck cuddling with DJI. You also have hallmark007.

And no, that's no chatter, you can watch my project in public in about 2 months, with perfect WP flights at the Mavic 2.
Gladly more on my YouTube channel.
2019-8-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

S t e f a n Posted at 8-8 14:30
But on the topic
After weeks of tinkering and over 900 waypoint stages I found a perfect workaround. I am so happy, more than happy.

It just goes to show your ignorance towards everyone here, you found something out but prefer to keep it to yourself, it shows you up for the mean spirited person you really are, I hope everyone from this forum remembers when you come around looking for clickbait .

You come here looking for support but all the while with selfish intentions towards those who supported you. But in the end idiots usually trip themselves up .

“The tide seldom shifts in favor of a selfish individual.
2019-8-8
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Do you think I will DJI with their ignorance my evaluations, test videos, invested time and a lot of frustration because of these stupid bugs just hand over.
It's stupid for the buyers/users, but I'm not a free brainless beta tester for a company that earns billions and ignores customers.
Here is my tolerance to end.

Also your answers to me were rude and wanted to tell me that I could fly many of my flights without Waypoint. That I'm 3 years old, can't speak English (not my mother tongue, sorry for that), don't know anything about DJI drones, I don't want to repeat everything again now...

Yes, I'm finally gone now!
Bye
2019-8-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

S t e f a n Posted at 8-8 15:15
Do you think I will DJI with their ignorance my evaluations, test videos, invested time and a lot of frustration because of these stupid bugs just hand over.
It's stupid for the buyers/users, but I'm not a free brainless beta tester for a company that earns billions and ignores customers.
Here is my tolerance to end.

English is not my native tongue, and this forum is also for all drone users, you just sh#t on them all .
2019-8-8
Use props
parkgt214
lvl.4
United States

DJI,

When will this defect be fixed?
2019-8-19
Use props
parkgt214
lvl.4
United States

Is anyone home at DJI?  Does any care at DJI?
2019-8-29
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

parkgt214 Posted at 8-29 18:38
Is anyone home at DJI?  Does any care at DJI?

i just hope that with as much time that has passed since they been working on fixes and been silent about it all that we see huge upgrades and improvements in whatever the next firmware is..

like activetrack 3.0 as well as fixing jerky waypoint bugs, and always on sideways avoidance system for position mode, and etc etc..  
omg would love Activetrackk 3.0 and having side aviodance system enabled in P-GPS mode. today i was threading the needle a bit down a walk way thats flanked on both sides by some trees, and was reminded how wide my blind spot is shooting threw a gap about only twice as wide as the mavic 2.  the front aviodance system wasnt too happy but it didnt stop me just beeping and i must have hit some leaves because on the way back when i landed, was some green lawn clipping on the right side of my drone LOL..i felt like i was a little too close on that side but didnt think i was trimming the hedges..
2019-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules