Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GSPro stops at second waypoint during grid mission
1792 3 2019-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansceff17c6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1834360 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

I'm doing a lot of mapping missions with a P4P.

It often happens that the drone flys to the first waypoint (beginn of mapping field), maps the first line to the second waypoint (takes the images) but then hoovers at that second pont and won't transit to the next line (to waypoint 3).

I observed that when the drone reaches waypoint 2, the speed decreases down from mapping speed to 0.4 km/h and stays there, allthough the drone hoovers in place. As I could see on other waypoints, the GSPro app needs the speed to be 0.0 km/h to go to the next waypoint.

Sometimes the drone hoovers few minutes and goes on, sometimes I can push it a bit and then it goes on.

This happens only at waypoint 2, eg the finish of first mapping line.

Any help?

2019-7-31
Use props
ALIVINGSTON
lvl.3
Flight distance : 154928 ft
United States

We've been having this issue too!   I haven't noticed it just being the second waypoint.  It seems to be random.  So weird.
2019-8-28
Use props
fansceff17c6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1834360 ft
  • >>>

ALIVINGSTON Posted at 8-28 08:34
We've been having this issue too!   I haven't noticed it just being the second waypoint.  It seems to be random.  So weird.

Interesting is that, if the drone flies the first line backwards, then it continues normally to the second line without stop.

And if you do several missions in a day, after few missions this issue stops and everything is normal   
2019-9-5
Use props
djiuser_G55n8vKb70zl
New

New Zealand

fansceff17c6 Posted at 2019-9-5 02:49
Interesting is that, if the drone flies the first line backwards, then it continues normally to the second line without stop.

And if you do several missions in a day, after few missions this issue stops and everything is normal

Any progress on this?  I have the same issue. Have to RTH after watching stuck drone with dwindling battery.

Also, could you explain flying first line backwards? How? Thanks. New to this.
2020-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules