Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SAMSUNG TAB A WITH SPARK
1713 4 2019-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TCDrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2710732 ft
United States

HEY FELLOW PILOTS!  ANY OF YOU GUYS FLY THE SPARK USING THE SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB A!
I HAVE HEARD MIXED REVIEWS ON THE NET.  I FIGURE YOU GUYS WILL KNOW OF ANY ISSUES I SHOULD KNOW BEFORE TRYING IT!
AS ALWAYS THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP CONCERNING THIS MATTER!

TCDrone

2019-7-31
Use props
RainmanWA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 279701 ft
Australia

See link to an earlier post by me, I've got a 10.1 inch tab A. So far I've only flown it for a few seconds inside the house once I managed to connect to it, but I'm not completely convinced its a reliable process as yet and am yet to try flying it outside. The OTG cable seems to affect the reliability of the connection

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=194231&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D558%26typeid%3D558
2019-7-31
Use props
MavSpa_user
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

some problems can be  occur with OTG connection, best start up sequence is, start RC, Start Spark, wait untill green light on RC, then put OTG cable in RC.
use 4.1.15 version!
2019-8-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best feedback that you may need in regard to using this particular mobile device and the DJI Spark. For a friendly reminder, DJI recommends using compatible devices to ensure the stability of the application. However, using a different mobile device doesn't mean that the app wouldn't work, it may perform or run the application flawlessly but since it hasn't been tested by our engineers, we couldn't guarantee the behavior would remain especially if there will a firmware update or application. You may refer to the image below for the compatible devices for DJI Spark. Thank you for understanding.

2019-8-1
Use props
TCDrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2710732 ft
United States

MavSpa,  Thanks for the advice on the start up sequence. I had been doing that with my G8 Phone. Have a few issues here and there but usually before flight.
Thanks to RainMan and DJI Tony for your help also.  Can always count on my DJI Pilots!!!!
2019-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules