Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mavic 2 Pro Battery is fat and can't install
4377 5 2019-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Azim Khan Ronnie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 826847 ft
Bangladesh

My DJI Mavic 2 Pro batteries are fat and can't install.
Why this happen and what can i do?
Please see pictures for understand.

Thanks

Why battery is fat

Why battery is fat

Why battery is fatty

Why battery is fatty

Why battery is fat and can't install

Why battery is fat and can't install
2019-8-1
Use props
fans8b803c8d
lvl.4
Flight distance : 55305 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

They are in a potentially dangerous state. Do not disassemble or recharge them and store in a safe place, preferably in a metal container away from combustible material. If they were purchased less than six months ago they should be under warranty; If you have a DJI dealer near you return them for replacement and disposal by DJI. If they are older than six months you need to purchase new ones and ask your DJI dealer to dispose of them or do it yourself safely as per your local eco-friendly requirements.
2019-8-1
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Damage like that usually happens when you don't follow the tips in this guide:

HOW TO: Maintain and store your DJI Mavic batteries
2019-8-1
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Msinger is correct.  I would follow his advice.
2019-8-1
Use props
Flycaster
lvl.4
United States

That hurts, how many charge cycles are on them?
The only thing I can think of is that they were run down to zero a number of times and stored/left that way??
2019-8-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, we are deeply sorry if you are experiencing issues with your batteries. I will highly recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the problem and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!
2019-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules