Having trouble trying to buy care refresh for new DJI Spark
778 2 2019-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
morktron
New
Flight distance : 5400 ft
Australia

Hi, my son bought a new DJI spark and we were intending on buying the Care Refresh this morning before he left for school. The app says we can purchase care refresh as it's been less than 48hrs since we activated the drone. Then it took me to the US store, so I couldn't buy it since we live in Australia.

So I went back a few steps and changed the store to the Australian one, but now it says:

Your aircraft has been activated over 48 hours. You cannot purchase DJI Care Refresh.

Gimbal S/N can't be blank

Gimbal S/N You've purchased DJI Care for this aircraft before or you have pending order of DJI Care, please go to My Orders to check.

The flight records and the app confirm that we are under 48hrs but now as I'm posting this I guess we are too late? We've only flown the craft a few times right outside our house, the Spark is still brand new. We'd really like to purchase the Care Refresh, can anyone at DJI help? thanks

Mark & Finn
2019-8-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I've coordinated the situation to our designated department. Kindly purchase the service plan upon receiving this post within 72 hours. Failure to purchase within the given time would require you to send the video verification. Please refer to this link for purchasing the DJI care refresh: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-spark. For additional information, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. In purchasing or activating the care plan, kindly make sure that you change the region to where you purchased the unit.
The option to do so is located at the upper right corner of the website. You may refer to the screenshot below. Thank you for your support.

2019-8-1
Use props
fans9d7bd0ee
New
Flight distance : 5400 ft
Australia

Excellent, thanks Tony, that has worked and I have now purchased the Care Refresh, thanks so much
2019-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules