2531 5 2019-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11618934 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

After 10 months of use, today our xt2 no longer works, there is more image and it is no longer recognized as xt2 but as a z30 ...

We have all tried, rebooted several times, downgraded the aircraft software, updated, reset the crystalsky without success!

DJI, give us a reset procedure for the xt2!

The azimuth and camera angle movements still work, but no picture

screenshot

screenshot
2019-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Olivier, sorry for the late response and the troubles with the XT2, may we verify what is the color of the LED on SD slot? When did it happen? Was it updated before the issue happened?
2019-8-12
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-12 00:48
Hi Olivier, sorry for the late response and the troubles with the XT2, may we verify what is the color of the LED on SD slot? When did it happen? Was it updated before the issue happened?

it was not working on the morning of 1.08.19, the plane and the xt2 was up to date, DJI EU could not do anything to help us by phone, the xt2 must be sent to Flir in USA...
2019-8-12
Use props
Rbgdrone
New

United States

Was this issue resolved?
2020-12-11
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

yes after a return to the factory in the usa ... two months
2020-12-11
Use props
Michael_V
lvl.1
United States

I have been having the same issues with the m210 and Xt2. Just last week (3/5/2021). I updated all firmware on the drone, controller, and camera. After numerous powering ons/off we only manage to get real time video feed for one short test flight. We have sent the camera back to DJI once before and got it back with a misaligned RGB camera lens. You say you had success ending it back? What did they do? How did you initiate the return and support? I have been very disappointed with the XT2 from the unboxing, it has never worked as advertised (plug and play).

Thanks
2021-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules