Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin app update
824 3 2019-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
massimiliano maestroni
lvl.2
Flight distance : 201752 ft
Italy

Hello everyone! these days I was able to test the new ronin sc but I have some doubts about the app ...

1) in the future will it be possible to mirror the camera screen with apps on smartphones?
2) force mobile: read only the movements using a gyroscope but ... at the same time take pictures or record videos while using the function?
3) Is the powerbank function for all cameras possible? will it be possible in the future?
4) a hud of the application type dji go 4?

at the moment the interface seems very immature, are you going to publish a roadmap related to firmware and app updates?

thank you for any answers! ciaoooooo
2019-8-3
Use props
Moni Johnson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

1. Will have nothing to do with the gimbal. Will depend on the individual camera for compatibility with this or any other app.
2019-8-3
Use props
massimiliano maestroni
lvl.2
Flight distance : 201752 ft
Italy

Moni Johnson Posted at 8-3 15:25
1. Will have nothing to do with the gimbal. Will depend on the individual camera for compatibility with this or any other app.

thanks, but that's not what I requested in my post
2019-8-5
Use props
Moni Johnson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

massimiliano maestroni Posted at 8-5 04:40
thanks, but that's not what I requested in my post

What I say about the gimbal applies to the app. It is not likely that the app will ever be able to mirror cameras (at least most of them). Perhaps they can get it done with a small number of models, but that's a stretch too. The app is designed to work with the gimbal as a priority. You can find other apps that can do what you want, but those will be third-party, not the Ronin app.
2019-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules