Mavic Air and Xiaomi 9T problem
2526 6 2019-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Piticander
lvl.2
Flight distance : 774 ft
Spain

Hi, first of all sorry about my english.

I just changed my mobile phone to a Xiaomi Mi 9T and now I have this issue: Remote control connection error

Screenshot_2019-08-01-21-20-55-184_dji.go.v4.png

I have tried to use other smartphones like xiaomi A1, xiaomi A2 and xiaomi 8 and everyting goes ok but not with the new Xiaomi Mi 9T.

Anyone with this issue or any think I can do?

These are the mobile specs

Screenshot_2019-08-04-11-04-55-399_com.android.settings.png

Thank you very much

Screenshot_2019-08-01-21-20-55-184_dji.go.v4.png
2019-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Piticander. I am sorry for the trouble. Upon checking the Xiaomi 9T on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic Air. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Mavic Air as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Xiaomi 9T  will be able to work with the DJI Mavic Air. However, since they are not yet optimized with the said DJI drone and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of these mobile devices when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-8-4
Use props
djiuser_QClDlIvbEuor
New
Flight distance : 44144 ft

Belgium

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-4 08:04
Hello and good day Piticander. I am sorry for the trouble. Upon checking the Xiaomi 9T on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic Air. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Mavic Air as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Xiaomi 9T  will be able to work with the DJI Mavic Air. However, since they are not yet optimized with the said DJI drone and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of these mobile devices when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

[view_image]

Please hurry. Same problem
2019-8-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out. Rest assured that our DJI R&D team are doing there best  in testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and for your support.
2019-8-17
Use props
joan.ps
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55538 ft
Spain

Hello @Piticander, did you manage to fix the issue? I have the same problem with the Xiaomi Mi 9T
2020-1-8
Use props
Piticander
lvl.2
Flight distance : 774 ft
Spain

Hi Joan.ps, the truth is that I didn't try anymore.

As it didn't work I started using an old mobile "Xiaomi A1" with which I have no problems. It's a shame not to be able to use the Mi9T.

2020-1-9
Use props
Carlitoturco
New

Turkey

Year 2020, problem is same! DJI Software Engineers Please hear us!
2020-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules