971 6 2019-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SlammyD90
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4578816 ft
  • >>>
United States

I will be sending in my DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 this week for a replacement. I was hoping DJI could see if there is going to be any stock available to for a replacement unit or am I going to have to go through all the customer support channels to expidite the process. If some one from DJI could reach out to me that would be fantastic.

-Sam
2019-8-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, thank you for contacting DJI Support. In order for you to process a repair request using your DJI Care Refresh, kindly follow the procedures we sent via email. With regards to your other query, no worries since we have different stocks in our Facility that we sent for replacement and repairs. Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us.
2019-8-4
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

There are no new stocks of the P4P V2, so at best you might get a refurbished aircraft back.
2019-8-4
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

If your drone is running fine it might not be a good idea to get it "replaced" as the one coming back could be worse.
2019-8-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

That’s not being very optimistic now, is it?

Sure anything Is possible, but why go to the least denominator first?

RedHotPoker
2019-8-5
Use props
SlammyD90
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4578816 ft
  • >>>
United States

They shipped new unit within 10 hours. Just giving you all an update. Serial number indicates a new not refurbished unit.
2019-8-9
Use props
Dog Man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34380 ft
United States

I just got a V2.0 replacement and it was BRAND NEW
2021-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules