Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Action vs GoPro 7 Motorsports Review
1602 9 2019-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geoffz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

Episode #2 is the second installment of a three part series comparing action camera stabilization featuring the new kid on the block the DJI Osmo Action vs the stalwart GoPro Hero 7 Black. We visit the acclaimed Willow Spriings Raceway where the esteemed Southern California Cobra Owners Club is having its annual Mother Day race event.  Yep, you heard that right.  The Club is running a variety of stellar New and Historic original Mustangs and Cobras! Enjoy!   Please give a thumbs up and subscribe.
Thanks for watching.

2019-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day geoffz. Thank you for sharing this stunning video from the Willow Spriings Raceway. These Mustangs and Cobras are amazing. Great work and two thumbs up.
2019-8-4
Use props
geoffz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-4 11:46
Hello and good day geoffz. Thank you for sharing this stunning video from the Willow Spriings Raceway. These Mustangs and Cobras are amazing. Great work and two thumbs up.

Thanks Stephen!

Probably the majority of forum subs will have no idea or could care less about these Historic race cars.

In any case, hopefully, the clip will increase recognition, knowledge and appreciation.
2019-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome geoffz. These historic race cars are the foundation of what racing cars we have today. Rest assured that this video will be appreciated by many of our DJI members. Please stay safe always and keep on filming.
2019-8-5
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

"Probably the majority of forum subs will have no idea or could care less about these Historic race cars"

What ! who ! why ! when, are there any other kind of car ?

I would spend 5 X of my lotto money on a proper car VS the "garbage" they make today, really today's super or hyper sports cars do very little to me, some even make my stomach churn.
Only new car i would buy with lotto money would be my daily driver, and that would be a 12 - 15 ton armored truck, maybe the Marauder if they let me buy one.

Give me a Alfa 33 stradale any day.

Thats sex on wheels, modern sports car are just whores on wheels.

O and the little red thing in the video,,,,,, i would be a very happy old Dane if i could take that for a spin.

2019-8-5
Use props
geoffz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

peiter Posted at 8-5 13:31
"Probably the majority of forum subs will have no idea or could care less about these Historic race cars"

What ! who ! why ! when, are there any other kind of car ?

Well done mate!

An iconic marque and a truly inspired design!
Do check out some of the other Historic Race Car content on the youtube channel.

I hope you get to take that beauty for a spin one day soon!
2019-8-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Awesome video
2019-8-5
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

I prostrate myself before the lotto gods every week, but so far they just laugh at me, i think i may have run my karma account too much in the negative when i was young and dumb.
2019-8-6
Use props
geoffz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

peiter Posted at 8-6 03:21
I prostrate myself before the lotto gods every week, but so far they just laugh at me, i think i may have run my karma account too much in the negative when i was young and dumb.

haha...I hear you, loud and clear!

My mother used to play every week but never hit it big.

I throw a few shekels away, once in awhile, but to no avail.
2019-8-6
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome footage
2019-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now