#Summer Swim Season
1319 12 2019-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3a4cad18
lvl.2
United States

I was asked by the President of my kids' swim team to be the team videographer this season.  When I accepted the position I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I captured approximatel a terabyte of data throughout the season that I stored on a pair of DJI Fly Drives.  I used a Mavic Pro Platnium for the opening scene, flying over the trees, and did most of the filming with either a DJI Osmo or DJI Osmo Pocket.  Torwards the middle of the season I discovered filters and how well they smooth the picture out, so I ordered a set of them from the DJI website for the Osmo.  Some of the longer shots with my DSLR were with either an 18-200, or 70-300, and I had the camera sitting on a Manfrotto tripod with a video head.  All of the post production was done on my MacBook Pro, using Final Cut Pro X.  Many times I was running multiple cameras while one or two were recording in timelapse.  This has been the biggest project I've taken on.  It was very humbling, a lot of work and a ton of fun to see the final video played up during our team's awards ceremony at the end of the season.  Enough of the technical stuff:  Here's my video of this year's Woodcreek Seawolves swim season.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fg-tH3eYUU

2019-8-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent footage
2019-8-4
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Nice video. You've done so much work to shoot. Great video and nice music. Thanks for sharing. It's going to be a great memory.
2019-8-5
Use props
Motorwerks
lvl.2
United States

A J Posted at 8-4 21:42
Excellent footage

Thank you!
2019-8-5
Use props
Motorwerks
lvl.2
United States

DJI Panda Posted at 8-5 02:08
Nice video. You've done so much work to shoot. Great video and nice music. Thanks for sharing. It's going to be a great memory.

Thank you!
2019-8-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You're welcome
2019-8-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thanks for sharing this great footage and work with us! Excellent editing skills!
2019-8-6
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Awesome video, nice work
2019-8-9
Use props
Motorwerks
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 8-6 10:29
Thanks for sharing this great footage and work with us! Excellent editing skills!

Thank you!
2019-8-15
Use props
Motorwerks
lvl.2
United States

maddox Posted at 8-9 03:36
Awesome video, nice work

Thank you!
2019-8-15
Use props
maddox