Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Warranty
14040 13 2019-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2010705 ft
United States

I bought a DJI battery 2 months ago from BestBuy and it quit lighting up today. What is the warranty period for the batteries? Will I have to start a repair case and ship it in?
2019-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi AVATARI, the warranty period of the battery is 6 months and charge cycle less than 200 times, if the batteries are not working, please fill in an online form to start a ticket and send in for the evaluation: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2019-8-4
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Is it deep sleeping, perhaps?
Put it in the charger/charge it in the Spark and check if the LEDs coming up after a bit.
2019-8-4
Use props
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2010705 ft
United States

It's a P4P v2 battery, but I left it on the charger for 30min and it never lit up.
2019-8-5
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

The warranty is for 6 months on DJI Batteries....
2019-8-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's a P4P v2 battery, but I left it on the charger for 30min and it never lit up.

Definitely return it for replacement as still in warranty if it has <200 recycles given that its only 2 months old.
2019-8-22
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's a P4P v2 battery, but I left it on the charger for 30min and it never lit up.

Maybe the outlet isn't working or the charger is not plugged in?
2019-8-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 8-22 01:56
Maybe the outlet isn't working or the charger is not plugged in?

If you have another battery might be worth checking it charges OK to prove out the charger.
2019-8-22
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>

DAFlys Posted at 8-22 02:33
If you have another battery might be worth checking it charges OK to prove out the charger.

Good advice
2019-9-20
Use props
djiuser_Op7vI5SeqhLy
New

United States

I purchased a battery for a Mavic pro as an extra. The purchase was made in March but I never tried the battery until August. The battery does not work. I tried everything dji said to do. DJI is now trying to bill for 98$ for a battery that never worked right out of the box.  The original battery that came with my drone works perfectly. 6  month warranty would not be up until September.  I should receive a replacement free of charge. This is not right to not fulfill your warranty.
Mike Kufel
2020-9-2
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_Op7vI5SeqhLy Posted at 9-2 19:10
I purchased a battery for a Mavic pro as an extra. The purchase was made in March but I never tried the battery until August. The battery does not work. I tried everything dji said to do. DJI is now trying to bill for 98$ for a battery that never worked right out of the box.  The original battery that came with my drone works perfectly. 6  month warranty would not be up until September.  I should receive a replacement free of charge. This is not right to not fulfill your warranty.
Mike Kufel

I suggest you create a thread in the Mavic section of the forum and a DJI moderator may pick it up
2020-9-3
Use props
fans02ac34e6
New

United States

djiuser_Op7vI5SeqhLy Posted at 9-2 19:10
Mike Kufel

Similar scenario. Purchased a battery frm a store as a gift. Several months later they finally had a chance to use the battery -turns out the battery did not even work! It was defected. Was told to mail the defected DEAD non working battery. One LONG month later they told me I only had 6mo for warranty - which means I’m out of fkn luck! DJI gets to profit money from my bank and zero win for me! WTF! Fucking scam
2020-10-7
Use props
djiuser_asOL5dnSk0B6
New

Malaysia

i want claim my dji mm2 battery.
2023-8-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_asOL5dnSk0B6 Posted at 8-21 20:39
i want claim my dji mm2 battery.

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the problem with your battery and can you please DM me the serial number of it? Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules