Hey DJI - Fix the map!
1080 4 2019-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DMS Photo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17740 ft
United States

DJI - Currently, the in flight map is all but unreadable in certain areas due to overlapping warning areas and the opacity of those layers.  I understand their value nevertheless, they render the map basically useless for flight planning and navigation.  Certainly you brilliant engineers can either increase the transparency of these layers or better still, allow end users to disable the overlays before take off.
2019-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day DMS Photo. I am sorry for the inconvinience and thank you for reaching out an for this information you have shared with us today. I will forward these thread and these valued information that you have provided us today to our DJI designated department for further development of DJI. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-8-5
Use props
DMS Photo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17740 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-5 08:17
Hello and good day DMS Photo. I am sorry for the inconvinience and thank you for reaching out an for this information you have shared with us today. I will forward these thread and these valued information that you have provided us today to our DJI designated department for further development of DJI. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a safe and happy flying always.

Thank you DJI Stephen!  If the DJI Go 4 app  map on the could be made to look like the map on the DJI website in terms of transparency of the warning zones, that would be a big help.
2019-8-5
Use props
Lorcan Caddick
New
United Arab Emirates

Hello both, while we're on the topic of the map, what satellite imagery does Go 4 App use? It looks different to Google Earth imagery to me. Any info will be highly appreciated. Thanks
2019-8-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DMS Photo Posted at 8-5 12:31
Thank you DJI Stephen!  If the DJI Go 4 app  map on the could be made to look like the map on the DJI website in terms of transparency of the warning zones, that would be a big help.

You are very much welcome. Thank you for the additional information. I have already forwarded this information to the designated DJI department. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules