Consulta sobre Dji Go 4 - Android vs IOS
970 3 2019-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PelaRacing
lvl.1
Argentina

Hello everyone! How are you?  My question is the following:  I know that it is always better to use the spark with IOS operating system.  My theme is that I like to use Android more.  Is there an android cell phone that I can use to have a good performance? For a basic use of the drone.  I was seeing that a new motorola one vision came out and I wanted to know if they had any opinions.  Thank you  Regards!
2019-8-5
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are many Android devices that are able to run DJI GO well. You can find a list of supported and other commonly used Android devices here:

Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily)
2019-8-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We would recommend using a mobile device that is compatible with our DJI  GO 4 app and the Spark. You may refer to the image below for the compatible device for spark. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Cheers!

2019-8-5
Use props
jimm00re
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1277503 ft
United States

I recently picked up a Samsung Galaxy a20 as my flight monitor.  While for my daily phone I prefer iOS, Only android lets me pre-load maps onto the device. So far this $160 investment has worked flawlessly.  Yes, this device is not on DJI’s list but the list is grossly outdated and does not list any of the current iOS or android devices.
2019-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules