P4P controller connection issues
1375 4 2019-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
D A P
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26093 ft
United Kingdom

I really hate the DJI products, they just never work right... So my issue is with the controller and it not connecting. When both the drone and connector say they are connected and the little green light is on both, it still comes up with controller error... So I change the USB CABLE and still the issue... Anyway I fixed it by creating a hot spot tether from my phone to the tablet... But I never had to do this before. .. Nothing works properly with DJI, I will have to sell this hunk of junk to someone, as its so unpredictable and basically crap...The worst make in Drones ever

2019-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi D A P, we are sorry to read your unpleasant experience with the Remote Controller, you mentioned green light is on both aircraft and RC, the connection between RC and aircraft is fine, it is the RC failed to connect to the mobile device.
No need to create a hot spot tether, they are connected via the cable, does it happen to every mobile device?
2019-8-6
Use props
fans5f57f0b3
lvl.1

I’m about ready to chuck my phantom 4 pro off of a cliff. I’ve used it approximately 15 times since I bought it. $2400 down the tube. It started with video issues, loud beeping, the gimbal was moving up and down nonstop, and an error 200. I tried the form fixes and nothing worked. I did a factory reset to the controller, now it takes me to the account sign screen, but I can’t get out of that screen to enable wifi or internet to log in to the account. I tried the dji assistant download, reset to a later update, the swipe down on the screen to exit (i think that only works with the pro +). Nothing is working. HELP!!! Losing my mind.
2019-9-15
Use props
fans5f57f0b3
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-6 01:59
Hi D A P, we are sorry to read your unpleasant experience with the Remote Controller, you mentioned green light is on both aircraft and RC, the connection between RC and aircraft is fine, it is the RC failed to connect to the mobile device.
No need to create a hot spot tether, they are connected via the cable, does it happen to every mobile device?

Can y’all help me? Please?
2019-9-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans5f57f0b3 Posted at 9-15 20:28
Can y’all help me? Please?

Sorry for the late response, we have replied here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-198188-1-1.html
Please keep us updated on your new thread, we will keep following up, thank you.
2019-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules