Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Update to Go 4 App on P4P+ controller
2060 2 2019-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wataero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1719619 ft
United States

I have a P4P+ controller with the embedded display.  When I turned on controller recently I got a popup window that said that GO 4 App was being updated to 4.3.24.  I am still at 4.3.14 and there doesn't seem to be anyway on the P4P+ to access the Android app store directly to download a new Go App version.  Do I have to wait for DJI to "push" new version out to P4P+ controllers and when will that occur?
2019-8-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching out!  Normally, the app would automatically prompt for the available update if we released an update for the DJI Go 4 app with P4P+. You may try to connect your remote controller to your home internet.  Click the ''Me'' section in the main page of the application and it will pop up the release note of new DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App to update. However, If it didn't show the "download" icon on "Me", you might go to DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App> "Me"> "Settings" and click "Check for Update. You may refer to the screenshot. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

2019-8-5
Use props
Edward J Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1852408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I believe 4.3.24 is for the go 4app for the non-plus version. I get it too with both the plus and the regular controllers.
2019-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules