BATTERY DIED
959 4 2019-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tomasz Laptas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2275102 ft
United Kingdom

I have recieved my Spark few days ago yet from another case opened, this time seems to be all fine. Until...
After testing it on for a bit I have used one battery. Left it on charge, thru the USB, straight up sparkys ,,back entrance''.
Next again day all geared up I have started packing my stuff for weekend trip when noticed that battery I have charged is dead. One led blinking.
Trying to use the charging dock resulted in red led, after plugging USB in ,,back entrance'' it was only blinking in 3 times and stopped for few seconds, than again, 3 blinks and pause.
I had it on charge over the night and nothing.

The thing is that this battery is about 6-8 weeks old, I dont get it.

Looks like DJI cursed me, if I have to open another case, it will be 5th one in 6 months.

Any help much appreciated.

I dont want to speak to them anymore.

2019-8-5
Use props
NRRTRAINS 85
lvl.4

United States

don't worry send it back . why should you be stuck with a bad battery .  i had a similar  thing happen to me with a bad LIPO battery  . in my case the manufacturer only warranty the YUNEEC 5400 battery for 30 days .  i hope you make out better than i did .
2019-8-5
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nothing you can do about it, your only option is to either return it to DJI for replacement or buy another one.
2019-8-6
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Ow. Yea, your battery is dead. Is it relatively new?
2019-8-6
Use props
Tomasz Laptas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2275102 ft
United Kingdom

Tentoes Posted at 8-6 06:27
Ow. Yea, your battery is dead. Is it relatively new?

Its about 2 months old, already case opened.
2019-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules