DJI SPARK CONNECTION ISSUES
865 1 2019-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Klimis26
lvl.1

Cyprus

Hello everyone,
I'm a new drone pilot, and at the beginning everything was fine....untill my rc switched from 2,4GHz to 5,8GHz....from that moment on everything went south...
I've tried every trick i could find in the forums...from using OTG after connecting with the wi-fi and manually setting it to 2,4GHz, to just using my android phone...
There is literally no way i can switch back to 2,4.....the only trick that seemed to work, was the one i mentioned before...connect to the rc with wifi, manually select a 2,4 channel, close wifi and connect with rc and switch back to the app....
When i switched back to the app it was on 2,4,,,but that didn't last for more than a few seconds...my android phone started switching between 2,4 and 5,8 endlessly...losing connection>connected to 2,4..and losing connection again and connecting with 5,8..and again losing connection>connected to 2,4..and losing connection again and connecting with 5,8..and again losing connection>connected to 2,4 (you get the picture)....
After this issue i gave up on switching to 2,4..and went out to an open area so i can test fly it with the OTG...and to my surprise it managed to go 300m away...
I was happy and thought "well..ok..i can use it like that"
BUT...now i have a new issue...the frame is freezing most of the times...and some times i get "Aircraft disconected" in flights like 20m away from me at 2m height....with a perfectly clear line of view...

I've tried everything....EVERYTHING....downgrade-upgrade on all components (rc-aircraft-androin phone) and i'm really disappointed...

Anyone able to help or should i go on and sale it (really not interested in seeing my euros commit suicide in front of me )
2019-8-5
Use props
djiuser_p9lrB3FPb7zb
New

Mexico

Try to use apk named DJI GO 4 MOD just for change settings dont for fly
2019-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules